PDA

View Full Version : I've got a serious problem...

Cannibal-Snowman
Jul 7, 2003, 06:43 PM
I was logged into my account on Sega.com and I clicked on the Message Board button. Then, after going to the board, I accidentally clicked a button labeled "Cancel." Then, a page loads saying that my registration has been cancelled! I tried to log in, but I couldn't remember my password, so I go to the "Forgot Password" thing and entered my e-mail address, but it said it didn't recognize it! So then, I called Customer Service, but it didn't help at all.

So, I'll sum it up like this: Because of Sega's stupidity, I lost my Hunter's License.

What do I do? PLEASE HELP ME!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cannibal-Snowman on 2003-07-07 17:59 ]</font>

Tenton
Jul 7, 2003, 08:23 PM
How do I cancel my account?
Go to the Edit Account section of this site, click on the Serial Number and Access Key for the account you'd like to cancel. From there you will be able to cancel your account.

IMPORTANT: you must cancel your account at least 7 days prior to the end of your billing cycle to avoid being charged for the next month's service. Monthly fees are not pro-rated in any way. If you are not sure of your billing date, go back to the Edit Account page and select "Transaction History."

Are there any penalties for cancellation?
No. You can cancel your Hunter's License account at any time with no penalties. Please note: your username and password will stay active. You can still use them to log in to Sega.com, SegaSports.com, and SegaMobile.com.

Can I re-activate my account in the future?
Yes! Simply go to the Edit Account section of this website, and then click "Reactivate Account." This section will walk you through the necessary steps. At the end of the process, your account status will be considered "Active."
The above is quote from Hunter,s License Help, However i think u probably havent Cancel ur hunter's license, cause u cant cancel it in message board. U might have given the wrong E-mail address.

Cannibal-Snowman
Jul 8, 2003, 08:32 AM
You were right, I was using the wrong e-mail. I checked, and I found out that my license hasn't been cancelled. Thanks.