PDA

View Full Version : GC: J-Rock/Legit-Group/Clan

Jyo-San
Jul 7, 2003, 06:51 PM
Hello everyone. I don't have much to say, since the title kinda says it all I suppose. Would anyone like to join? So far the memebers are: myself. Hwaha.

ChuChuMAN
Jul 7, 2003, 07:53 PM
Define "legit" and I probaly be interested

Jyo-San
Jul 7, 2003, 08:24 PM
Don't dupe, don't use dupes, if a gameshark is ever realeased(ir if there is one now)don't use it, and I can't think of anything else that wouldn't be legit. These are some things though that come to mind quickly when I think of non-legit. I don't consider giving one of your items that a character has and can't use, to another that can use it non-legit.

Da__Ad__Man
Jul 7, 2003, 09:09 PM
ill join. whats going to be the name, are we going to battle other clans??

Jyo-San
Jul 7, 2003, 09:17 PM
Cool. I'm not sure on the name and if we will battle other clans. I just want to get a bit more members and then decide on those issues. Also, if someone has to join, they don't have to create a new character.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jyo-San on 2003-07-08 21:00 ]</font>

Jyo-San
Jul 9, 2003, 10:25 PM
Also, I really would like it to be a group thing. Not where someone goes ahead of all else and leaves no exp. Though, I doubt anyone really does that, but still.

DarkSerge27
Jul 11, 2003, 03:57 AM
I'll join. I got duped items, but just know that I don't use them. They're for trading, so don't get me the wrong way.

PumpkinKing
Jul 11, 2003, 07:27 PM
Ya ill join the same for me as DarkSerge i got dupes but i dont use them is there a certain SHIP/BLOCK/LOBBY tht the clan gos to or what?

DarkSerge27
Jul 11, 2003, 09:29 PM
I normally hang around Apatite 9 (have I said this already? I can never tell...). We could use that; it's normally pretty empty. Less than 10 people normally.

Jyo-San
Jul 13, 2003, 12:50 PM
Ok, cool. As long as the dupes aren't used. Where members will play will either be Altair 7 or Deneb 7. I think I'll probably go to Deneb 7 as where the members play.

Jyo-San
Jul 13, 2003, 10:22 PM
Hello everyone. I'm going to go ahead and close this clan. I got some members, but they joined other clans so, there aren't really members in this clan but me, so, anyways.