PDA

View Full Version : Red Saber?!

Ghost007
Jul 7, 2003, 08:31 PM
I have a lvl 106 Fomar, Pinkal, I need to know how long it took u to get a red saber, i have done 10 forest runs in a row to try and find it, but still havent gotten it!?!?! plz help

lain2k3
Jul 7, 2003, 08:35 PM
well I'm a yellowboze HUnewearl, and i get them from barbles as well. I got my first after about 30 runs, and have gotten 4 more red sabers since then

Good luck!

TheAlmightyNewbie
Jul 7, 2003, 08:39 PM
lucky, i have to get mine (skyly) from a frickin 'torr.

lain2k3
Jul 7, 2003, 08:45 PM
That shouldnt be too hard, I've seen 5 torrs and have 4 frozen shooters from them, but then again, i do play FoS a lot... and its not a very amazing weapon anyway, the HP drain and damage are nice, but i much prefer my demo comet, holy ray, and flowens sword

Ghost007
Jul 7, 2003, 08:46 PM
Tahnk u for the help, guess i got a whgile to go then, but my best friend has yellowboze and got lucky, he got iot on his very first enemy on ultimate, but he tekked it all wrong, he never checked the stats and it has minus on everything, so i dont whnt it, i would like one with some good native and dark, im gonna grind it to the max!!

Pickerel
Jul 7, 2003, 08:53 PM
AlmightyNewbie, good luck. I found a 'torr (viridia) in my second ultimate forest run and got one. Since they are also Hildelt drops for some IDs, in theory they should be dropped by almost every 'torr with an ID that finds them from 'torrs. It took me about twenty FoS runs and fifteen Forest runs until I found a couple 'torrs in one run (one killed me...) with my Greenill, so there is some major variance in their appearances.

CGoodness
Jul 7, 2003, 09:14 PM
On 2003-07-07 18:35, lain2k3 wrote:
well I'm a yellowboze HUnewearl, and i get them from barbles as well. I got my first after about 30 runs, and have gotten 4 more red sabers since then

Good luck!

mine was on run 33 (yellowboze also)

Reiya
Jul 9, 2003, 03:33 PM
im not to bothered with the red saber,im lookin 4 a demolition comet from the mil lily in caves which is tough cuz i havent had any luck yet http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif