PDA

View Full Version : Xbox: look at this

Akuma_the_HUcast
Jul 7, 2003, 09:55 PM
kupple of hacked things
kinda funny how doomed the x box is

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-07-10 16:38 ]</font>

Solidus_Snake
Jul 7, 2003, 11:19 PM
either some loser spent tens of hours trying to figure that out or its the work of a paintshop pro

primer567
Jul 7, 2003, 11:50 PM
Half those images are photoshopped. AND also remember this is all offline, and its not like he is NOLing. Just a few hacks that cant harm anyone.

Skankhair
Jul 8, 2003, 12:11 AM
Doomed? More like "awesome".

primer567
Jul 8, 2003, 12:32 AM
Yeah you should appreciate the fact hackers spend most of their time making the game cooler and not killing your character.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: primer567 on 2003-07-07 22:33 ]</font>

CivX
Jul 8, 2003, 07:11 AM
THE XBOX IS CLEARLY DOOMED NOW THAT WE SEE WHAT A HACKER CAN DO TO A MEDICORE GAME!!

Reenee
Jul 8, 2003, 11:45 AM
Some dork already went on here and passed it off as his own work. I pointed out that some of us actually don't have short-term memory (read: everyone except him) and that one of the screenshots is from a Dreamcast quest.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shapiro on 2003-07-08 09:46 ]</font>

RubyEclipse
Jul 8, 2003, 12:17 PM
Shapiro is right, but also quite a few of those are most likely from Dreamcast. The knuckles could be from dc, seeing as how there was a cheat to become Knuckles, Tails, or Sonic, and The one where he is "glowing" is from Dreamcast as well. The funny thing about the glowing picture:

It's not even a cheat/hack. It happens normally in Rappy Fest, depending on how many points you have. That one just cracks me up each time.

Jacko
Jul 8, 2003, 02:16 PM
ahem. To the person who said hacks make the game cooler.
ARE YOU ON DRUGS?. You obviously did not plat DC. NOLing was one of the most feared hacks. I lost many a character to that and my god it is in no way awesome.

primer567
Jul 8, 2003, 02:27 PM
ahem. To the person who said hacks make the game cooler.
ARE YOU ON DRUGS?. You obviously did not plat DC. NOLing was one of the most feared hacks. I lost many a character to that and my god it is in no way awesome.

Uhh I said i'm glad hackers are spending there time making the game look cooler rather then NOLing you....

Skankhair
Jul 9, 2003, 02:27 AM
"ahem. To the person who said hacks make the game cooler.

ARE YOU ON DRUGS?. You obviously did not plat DC. NOLing was one of the most feared hacks. I lost many a character to that and my god it is in no way awesome. "

No one said HARMFUL hacks are cool. Hacks that make the game more fun, and don't hurt anyone else make the game better. Period. NOL'ing is not one of these hacks. Learn to read. Thanks.

Akuma_the_HUcast
Jul 9, 2003, 04:14 AM
none of them are photo shop
and i know snowfox and she is a asshead with no life...and yeah i think one or 2 of them (one being the noled thing) was pc

Akuma_the_HUcast
Jul 9, 2003, 04:20 AM
On 2003-07-08 10:17, RubyEclipse wrote:
Shapiro is right, but also quite a few of those are most likely from Dreamcast. The knuckles could be from dc, seeing as how there was a cheat to become Knuckles, Tails, or Sonic, and The one where he is "glowing" is from Dreamcast as well. The funny thing about the glowing picture:

It's not even a cheat/hack. It happens normally in Rappy Fest, depending on how many points you have. That one just cracks me up each time.

ach so thats why that bitch dident show me that!
goddam her...grr..

GunSniper01
Jul 9, 2003, 05:53 AM
The knuckles was definatly from dreamcast... I have seen it... and the rest I think are photoshopped... think how easy it would be!!!

Tsuki
Jul 10, 2003, 05:46 PM
Actually, I know snowfox its a he, not a she. He seemed very nice when I met him, I talked to him about cheating for a while. He has dreamcast quests that he overwrote on the xbox, to be knuckles he just used tinkerbells dog, i think. I know noneof the pictures are photoshopped, and they are all from xbox.

Cyberace_1985
Jul 10, 2003, 05:49 PM
i agree with tuski ive met him infact hes a good friend and most of his quest are a ported version he did him self

Tsuki
Jul 10, 2003, 05:49 PM
I'd also like to comment primer567, he is illusion, who claims to be a hacker. If you look at his website he actually has a few of snowfox's pictures, just he edited his name out of them. Hmm, and didnts nowfox get banned for posting this SAME link?

Cyberace_1985
Jul 10, 2003, 05:56 PM
ive sen those exact siame file that primer is claming are his pictures ive seen those pic on aim

Cyberace_1985
Jul 10, 2003, 06:06 PM
infact snowfox was baned for posting that exact same link and so was a nother friend of mine for stiking up for him

Cyberace_1985
Jul 10, 2003, 06:18 PM
i mean if the admins dont unban him i think u should unban my 2 friends snow and his other friends

CivX
Jul 10, 2003, 06:19 PM
How about you stop posting?

Cyberace_1985
Jul 10, 2003, 06:25 PM
how bout not