PDA

View Full Version : Does God/Equip Really Exist?

Malcolm
Mar 17, 2001, 12:56 AM
I Don't want to try to find something that doesn't really exist... So does it really exist?

Glider
Mar 17, 2001, 01:12 AM
Nope. People who equip anything are using a Gameshark code.

Troll
Mar 17, 2001, 04:51 AM
If it can be made with gameshark then it is really part of the game, just not accessible as of yet. For example, the lavis cannon is everywhere but supposedly it was going to be released as the prize of an online only quest. The gameshark cant make new items, only temporarily modify the structure of the game as to let certain things happen. So God/Equip is probably a real item. I have found many God/(insert ability here) items in V-Hard mode, but the ones that are fake and edited by GS are the ones like God/HP that increases your max HP by over 6000. Basically, the items are all real, just not in their original form due to editing. So when someone gets a real one, everyone will think it is fake. Just like nobody believes a lvl 100 player didnt cheat although the game has been out for a month or two now.

Woggy
Mar 17, 2001, 06:15 AM
This last poster doesn't know shit about what he's talking about. The code does not give the God/Equip item, and simply the God/Equip item is not real. The Xploder DC code titled "God/Equip" overrides a few things and makes it so you can Equip things when you shouldn't (ex: In the Lobby), and even Equip other classes items. This code is extremely dangerous because if you accidently Equip another item without De-Equiping the first item, it'll lock/freeze.. which means loss of save data, and can possibly even currupt your PSO save/all saves on same Vmu.

PUCK
Mar 17, 2001, 06:32 AM
No, I don't think you understand. There is no actual God/Equip ITEM. There is only a code that lets you equip anything (no matter what character type you are). BUT THERE ARE NO ITEMS THAT CAN DO THAT... Yet... I hope... *crosses fingers* Ah, maybe in PSO2... *winks at sega* GOT IT?!