PDA

View Full Version : XBox: Online Lobby Actions(chairs and etc..)?

CoLDSTeeL
Jul 8, 2003, 01:21 AM
Can anyone tell me how to do those commands such as using a chair? I also heard that you can dance.

K9999
Jul 8, 2003, 02:22 AM
R+Y

CoLDSTeeL
Jul 8, 2003, 02:26 AM
cool thanks

Logical2u
Jul 8, 2003, 06:49 AM
For the chair it is in the instruction booklet I think.

rena-ko
Jul 8, 2003, 08:03 AM
hm, i wonder...

on cube you need a hardware keyboard for the lobby actions (besides the sitting on a chair-stuff).

its also in the xbox version, right? and you need that keyboard adapter and any usb-keyboard to do it?

guess so, but can someone verify this?

Tsuai
Jul 8, 2003, 09:02 AM
Well on the xbox, holding the r trigger and pressing the y button brings up a long menu and each option opens a sub menu with various actions? if thats what you mean. i may have misunderstood.

Wufei
Jul 8, 2003, 09:47 AM
Yeah press R & Y and a whole bunch of animation options appear in a window

Denny
Jul 8, 2003, 04:27 PM
On 2003-07-08 06:03, rena-ko wrote:
hm, i wonder...

on cube you need a hardware keyboard for the lobby actions (besides the sitting on a chair-stuff).

its also in the xbox version, right? and you need that keyboard adapter and any usb-keyboard to do it?

guess so, but can someone verify this?

You don't need a keyboard for the Xbox version to perform lobby animations. Holding R and then pressing Y (not sure of the button ^_^;) opens up a menu so you can pick which animation you want to do. You also can have the male characters do the animations that were made for female characters! If you thought the Fomars got a lot of flack for dressing like females...wait until you see one of them dance like a girl!^_^