PDA

View Full Version : Orans and parasitic gene "Flow"

Blobglobual
Jul 8, 2003, 03:13 AM
people... is it really true that Oran finds the parasitic gene "Flow" the most often...?

Maximus1
Jul 8, 2003, 06:01 AM
On 2003-07-08 01:13, Blobglobual wrote:
people... is it really true that Oran finds the parasitic gene "Flow" the most often...?

No, it's not true...the first US person to have the Parasitic Gene "Flow", JustisServd, traded for it from a JP trader...the dupes have been spreading ever since...

Many claim to have found one, but none really ever have...

Soukosa
Jul 8, 2003, 11:51 AM
If one person has found it, then anyone could have found it. Stating that no one else has ever found is too much.

Maximus1
Jul 9, 2003, 04:40 AM
On 2003-07-08 09:51, Kalonera wrote:
If one person has found it, then anyone could have found it. Stating that no one else has ever found is too much.
Not necessarily...but to support my previous statement that it was never actually found by anyone from killing a monster/boss in a game, I'll try to describe the PSO scene before US players even saw the Parasitic Gene "Flow" and the PSO scene after it...

Prior to the first week of January, every online and offline player of PSO was asking for the Parasitic Gene "Flow"...legits, dupers, hackers, and disgraces of PSO all wanted this rare item so they can make the hyped-up Dark Flow, Dark Meteor, or Dark Bridge...

Then one day, a group of US players emerge with the first Parasitic Gene "Flow"...in the first week of January, JustisServd and his two buddies Model 383 and L O R D suddenly appear with all the Dark weapons...at the time, he claimed that he found the Parasitic Gene "Flow" with his Greennill ID from Seabed Delbiter...later, he confessed to me that he actually obtained the item from a JP trader he has contact with...the same player who subsequently provided him with Evil Curst, Sange & Yasha, Yasha, Handgun: Guld, Prophet's of Motav, Tsumikiri J-Sword...and anyone who plays online and deals with dupes knows that on the US ships JustisServd and his buddies got those items I listed before anyone else...I know all three of those players so they would always show me the items before anyone else appeared with them...JustisServd actually sold Yasha to an unidentified person for an ASCII Gamecube Keyboard and Model 383 did the same with Guld Milla...the only reason why they were able to command such gifts for their PSO rares is that they were the only ones with those items until they would actually trade or sell them away...

So is it possible that some JP person actually found a legit Parasitic Gene "Flow" and traded it away? Possible, but highly unlikely since any person who would have found the first Parastic Gene "Flow" would have made a Dark weapon of his own and not traded it away...so the origin behind the Parasitic Gene "Flow", Tsumikiri J-Sword, etc. has always been a mystery...all the weapons I listed with the exception of Sange & Yasha had no %s prior to West Tower quest...and with items such as Flame Garment and 200 Mind Sato appearing out of nowhere some people, including myself, believe that some JP player hacked those items and gave them away...

The act of finding a legit Parastic Gene "Flow" has never been done contrary to what many believe...unless if you consider a player dropping a duped Parasitic Gene "Flow" at Ult Seabed after the death of Olga Flow as a legit act...

Soukosa
Jul 9, 2003, 09:21 AM
A US player still could have found a legit one, but were just one of those people that keep to themselves. Plus, it's unknown if the gene drops only online or not, we just know that Olga Flow drops. So, an offline player could have found it and never have come in contact with anyone.

Jack
Jul 9, 2003, 09:54 AM
On 2003-07-09 07:21, Kalonera wrote:
Plus, it's unknown if the gene drops only online or not, we just know that Olga Flow drops.

Short of Holiday rappies, no enemy has "online only" drops, do they? It's always the same item, online and off.

AuronAU
Jul 9, 2003, 10:22 AM
Okay, so what your saying is something to the effct of the following (more of an extrapolation of what your saying)

<<
Evil Curst
Yasha (and subsequently)
Sange & Yasha
Handgun: Guld
Prophet's of Motav
Tsumikiri J-Sword
"flow" gene
>>

are not actually able to be found on the GC legitimatly or some are some aren't?

From what Ive gathered the TJ is 100% non-legit. Yasha seems to be well, yeah something of a ghost phantom or something. The others (apart from the gene) I dont hear much talk about them at all. Is this true? Car to elaborate some more.

Correct me please. It would be nice to know that I cant get a Yasha before I spend the next few years looking for one .....

Soukosa
Jul 9, 2003, 12:33 PM
Out of that list the TJ-Sword is the only one you can't get legitly. All the others you can, but they can take a very long time to get.

JLX
Jul 9, 2003, 01:01 PM
Unless you guys have found detailed info on every single PSO player in the world (which is very possible, so don't flame or anything), there is no certain way of knowing about players and their inventories. There is no way every single PSO player isa member here, and there is definitly no guarantee that everyone can get online, so there is a chance that people areound the world, are getting this awsome items legitimatly...of course this is fairly low, but its still a possibility, that i think should be considered before this conversation goes any further...

...ok...

...go!

Bit
Jul 9, 2003, 01:16 PM
Aye, it seems everyday there is a new Flow topic. It's been confirmed by a JP Oran HUcast that Olga Flow drops it on Ultimate.

Can we please stop with the Flow threads?