PDA

View Full Version : The best PSO version?

philip
Jul 8, 2003, 03:24 AM
Yeah just vote!
And say why it is the best ver.

K9999
Jul 8, 2003, 04:21 AM
XBOX cause of no character corruption voice chat less FSOD because of all broadband fixing in game duping. But HUcares which system is best the game is the same on all consoles so HUcares.

satoshi1
Jul 8, 2003, 06:28 AM
I'd go with the GC version. It's cheaper overall (you don't have to pay for Xbox live just to play offline). There's not any actual HACKING only duping. Yes, you can get FSOD'd and corrupted, but so can Xbox users, just use an official memory card. I think there's more people on the gamecube version, don't quote me though as I'm not sure. The gamecube version can also connect to other region's servers.

Um.. that's all I guess.

Afroman
Jul 8, 2003, 06:33 AM
DC good oldskool version
XBOX and C just doing it bigger and better true american style,
cant wait for PC version though (ordering it this week) best idea ever, as i WILL play it 24/7
cant wait
/me gets all excited and runs round the room
Afroman

satoshi1
Jul 8, 2003, 06:39 AM
On 2003-07-08 04:33, Afroman wrote:
DC good oldskool version
XBOX and C just doing it bigger and better true american style,
cant wait for PC version though (ordering it this week) best idea ever, as i WILL play it 24/7
cant wait
/me gets all excited and runs round the room
Afroman

Isn't the PC version just DC version 2 on the computer? With a whole lot of hacking? Plus, I heard it was released only in certain Asian countries.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: satoshi1 on 2003-07-08 04:40 ]</font>

rena-ko
Jul 8, 2003, 07:01 AM
exactly. but as long as one's happy ^_^;

back on topic:
for me, its definitely the cube version.

because i can play with people from all over the world. nothing else matters (besides the fact that its newest content - v.3 i mean...).

Raziel_Kai
Jul 8, 2003, 07:26 AM
GC version for me.
Has let me meet friends all over the globe.
'Nuff said

Mystil
Jul 8, 2003, 07:42 AM
I'm never giving up my loyalty to the DC version. 1 and 2. 1 had nice players.

Malkavian
Jul 8, 2003, 08:53 AM
GC version is the most refined. Now I feel a bit stupid having enjoyed that much version 2... it was horrible compared to episode 1%2 in many things.

jediknight007
Jul 8, 2003, 09:35 AM
I have both the GC and PC versions and GC wins by a large distance. It feels like most complete version methinks.

Sedyne
Jul 8, 2003, 11:59 AM
On 2003-07-08 04:28, satoshi1 wrote:
I'd go with the GC version. It's cheaper overall (you don't have to pay for Xbox live just to play offline). There's not any actual HACKING only duping. Yes, you can get FSOD'd and corrupted, but so can Xbox users, just use an official memory card. I think there's more people on the gamecube version, don't quote me though as I'm not sure. The gamecube version can also connect to other region's servers.

Um.. that's all I guess.

I'll argue that since I own a USB GC Memory card, and if you know what your doing you CAN hack it. Like that Lv. 200 Mind Mag going around with only mind and no def dex or pow. There would be more, if the fellow who created that quit playing.