PDA

View Full Version : Is there ever going to be....

Gretchen
Jul 8, 2003, 07:16 AM
...a comprehensive guide to beating Olga Flow? There doesn't appear to be one on this site, which, considering the amount of info here, is simply amazing, if you ask me.

Anyway, I've twice fought him on very hard, once online with two other players and once offline. Both times he's been beaten, but on both occassions i/we haven't had a clue what we were actually supposed to be doing, especially when he sucks up someones soul. I reckon there is abolutely no point trying to beat him on ultimate until have an idea of how to tackle him properly.

BTW, I'm a lvl 119 Fomar, so hints on the best magics would be appreciated, if you know. I noticed that his resistance to all magics is extremely high, but I can't imagine attempting to beat him with a gun, as my ATP is so low (400odd)

Mystil
Jul 8, 2003, 07:37 AM
Grants does the trick on Olga. When he cnages, try various spells and see which one 'hurts' him. Then use that spell on him repeatedly. That's all you need to know about fighting him. The mags he has, stay clear of those, when you are in thier vacinty.

When he begins to scream, RUN far away from him. Cause that's him getting ready to use Heavens Punisher attack(instant kill). Long range weapons would be a key thing here.

And....I have not proven this theory yet, but I believe "any" red weapon can hurt him, even when he changes attribute immunities..and they don't have %s..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2003-07-08 05:40 ]</font>

Gretchen
Jul 8, 2003, 07:43 AM
Thanks Silhouette.

It hadn't clicked that he changes his resistances to magics. I'll give that a try. If all else fails, I've got a Red Sword and a Red Saber. I suppose I could hack away with those for a few hours if necessary http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Afroman
Jul 8, 2003, 09:14 AM
if your mag dont auctomatically do it cast the 4 spells which higer ur def and attack and lwoer his attack and def, that should also help a bit

Afroman

AndyPandy
Jul 8, 2003, 10:00 AM
I asked this a couple of days ago.

Sedyne
Jul 8, 2003, 10:34 AM
On 2003-07-08 05:16, Gretchen wrote:
...a comprehensive guide to beating Olga Flow? There doesn't appear to be one on this site, which, considering the amount of info here, is simply amazing, if you ask me.

Anyway, I've twice fought him on very hard, once online with two other players and once offline. Both times he's been beaten, but on both occassions i/we haven't had a clue what we were actually supposed to be doing, especially when he sucks up someones soul. I reckon there is abolutely no point trying to beat him on ultimate until have an idea of how to tackle him properly.

BTW, I'm a lvl 119 Fomar, so hints on the best magics would be appreciated, if you know. I noticed that his resistance to all magics is extremely high, but I can't imagine attempting to beat him with a gun, as my ATP is so low (400odd)

Anyone who needs a comprehensive guide to beat Olga Flow should probably go back and pass Kindergarden before fighting him.

Gretchen
Jul 8, 2003, 11:23 AM
On 2003-07-08 08:34, Sedyne wrote:

On 2003-07-08 05:16, Gretchen wrote:

Anyone who needs a comprehensive guide to beat Olga Flow should probably go back and pass Kindergarden before fighting him.

Idiot.

Yeah, that's a great answer. I mean why bother? Oh, you must be really great at games. I bet little boys gather round you wherever you go so that they can worship you, the gaming god. Obviously gaming genius coming at a cost. Basic manners don't appear to be part of the mix.

Perhaps if you could lower yourself for just a moment, you could be of some use and give me some ACTUAL help? Nah, probably not.