PDA

View Full Version : PSOGC/X.... Far to easy... Who else agrees?

DismantleMyMind
Jul 8, 2003, 08:00 AM
Well, as of hitting 150 on PSOGC, I've compared my character to my level 200 DC HUcast... He can still get pummeled in Ruins, yet, a level 150 HUmar takes close to no damage... This is causing PSOGC to bore me a bit... I wish the old difficulty was back...

satoshi1
Jul 8, 2003, 08:04 AM
You're playing ult ruins? Go and give Episode 2 a shot, it's harder than episode 1.

DismantleMyMind
Jul 8, 2003, 08:07 AM
I've also soloed Seabed, it's far to easy, unless you mean online that is...

AndyPandy
Jul 8, 2003, 08:13 AM
If you want a challenge, try ult seabed online with a fomar.

rena-ko
Jul 8, 2003, 08:16 AM
yeah, online online ^_^

my fonewearl could go through ult seabed offline at level 120, yawning and throwing megid or foie at anything that dares to come near.
just with a fire staff agni and a red merge.

so, try ruins, seabed, or the towerquest online, and you'll think different.

anyway, you can still make another chara, if you're bored - new section ID, new stuff to use, new stuff to fine, like yay.
or concentrate solely on c-mode.

anyway, have fun

Yosho
Jul 8, 2003, 09:10 AM
On 2003-07-08 06:13, AndyPandy wrote:
If you want a challenge, try ult seabed online with a fomar.

Yeah thats a challenge, I can do it solo online with my lvl 157 FOmar but I have to take my time if i wanna stay alive lol, but offline it's a cake walk through the ult seabed....even if hack and slash my way through.

AppieDPC
Jul 8, 2003, 09:26 AM
Hmmm was PSO ever hard? Legit even?
Didnt have probs with the game ever since v1.
And always way b4 the max lv u would own all the levels(or quests) online/offline wherever. Usually happens around lv120-130 4 me. PSO is a chill game. Hardly takes effort 2 clear (can sit back with it, is nice http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif )
I must say u can own it faster on ngc (findin better stuff on ngc and no wide gap between vh and ult difficulty like on v2)

MasterForce
Jul 8, 2003, 09:45 AM
ya try the seabed with a FOmar im doin gthat now on multiplayer with my cousin and hit harder hte @#U*$^%

infoman56
Jul 8, 2003, 10:05 AM
man this sucks all u guys sound so good, im a lvl 96 RAmar and im having trouble on ult mines offline

Creasian
Jul 8, 2003, 12:43 PM
I felt the same with my humar who was 167 long time ago, like back in febuary early when i quit pso again from boredom. Course i didnt have online on gc yet, thats the key.

Try some ultimate Endless nightmares, online, solo.