PDA

View Full Version : AAAAAAAAHHH!!! I'm at the warp to Da Ral Lie and level 80..

TheAlmightyNewbie
Jul 8, 2003, 12:43 PM
i have varista, dragon slayer, yamato, and angry fist...

PoBoy
Jul 8, 2003, 12:51 PM
yea u should be able to beat him ive seen someone at a lower level than u are beat him

excecutor
Jul 8, 2003, 01:26 PM
umm be prepared for him to kick ur behind. also take a slicer with u so u can hit him off the boat as when hes on the boat if u try to attack him ull spend all ur time on the ground. itl be a very long battle with him at lvl 80 if u have a hunter which i think u do. i would try it and if u get whooped then just keep making addicting food runs for ur red sword and chain sawds, not runs through the caves.

TheAlmightyNewbie
Jul 8, 2003, 01:38 PM
On 2003-07-08 11:26, excecutor wrote:
umm be prepared for him to kick ur behind. also take a slicer with u so u can hit him off the boat as when hes on the boat if u try to attack him ull spend all ur time on the ground. itl be a very long battle with him at lvl 80 if u have a hunter which i think u do. i would try it and if u get whooped then just keep making addicting food runs for ur red sword and chain sawds, not runs through the caves.

k, guess ill make some a. food runs... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif hes beaten me twice and i dont have dolls.