PDA

View Full Version : Who Would Win?

RAmar_Monkey_Boy
Jul 8, 2003, 01:34 PM
Olga Flow or Dark Falz?

Decie
Jul 8, 2003, 01:45 PM
Probably ogla I've seen a lvl 135 RAcast with full health slaughtered with one hit from olga during a Vhard game.

Iroxxerjooazz
Jul 8, 2003, 02:18 PM
OLGA!!! Hes not strong but I hate DF with all my heart. And he is pimp looking so he would just throw that big ass sword into DF's head and laugh like a pimp.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Iroxxerjooazz on 2003-07-08 12:18 ]</font>

TangledWeb3917
Jul 8, 2003, 03:22 PM
Olga Flow by far ... hes the hardest boss i've ever faced and thats just in vh. I dont think ill ever get up the nerve to fight him in ult

RAmar_Monkey_Boy
Jul 8, 2003, 06:12 PM
Lol, Olga Flow is the winner by far!

Delsaber
Jul 8, 2003, 06:35 PM
Dark Falz would kill Olga Flow. Here is why I think this:

Dark Falz has invincibility so Flow couldn't damage him. Flow has no tech power to damage Falz.

Flow has invincibility but Falz can hit him with Grants to damage him. Flow's one-hit kill cannot kill Falz because of the invincibility.

Falz could always summon Darvants to help kill Flow. Flow's mag-things earthquake attack could kill the Darvants though.

Overall, if Falz and Flow fought, without invincibility it is in the air. If they both stayed invincible the whole fight, Falz would win because he could simpley Grants Flow to death and Flow couldn't attack back.

This is all in my own opinion.

Bit
Jul 8, 2003, 06:38 PM
Something you forgot to overlook ..

Falz's invincibility is limited, it goes away after a short time.

Olga's invincibility could last a long, long time. And, it takes A Fire, Ice, or Lightning Based attack to damage him during that time. Unless Grants works as well, I'm not too sure of that.

Olga would just One-Hit KO while the Invincibility wasn't up.

Delsaber
Jul 8, 2003, 06:42 PM
Maybe, maybe not. Falz might just take off his invincibility. I mean, the game has to be beatable. He could probably stay invincible for a very long time if he wished...

Rudoku
Jul 8, 2003, 06:43 PM
Flow doesn't one-hit kill, its just a crapload of damage that only the highest of HP(HUcast?) can survive...Falz has way more HP than any level 200 hunter...

EDIT: How the crap can you misspell "damage?"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rudoku on 2003-07-08 16:46 ]</font>

Iroxxerjooazz
Jul 8, 2003, 07:39 PM
On 2003-07-08 16:35, Delsaber wrote:
Dark Falz would kill Olga Flow. Here is why I think this:

Dark Falz has invincibility so Flow couldn't damage him. Flow has no tech power to damage Falz.

Flow has invincibility but Falz can hit him with Grants to damage him. Flow's one-hit kill cannot kill Falz because of the invincibility.

Falz could always summon Darvants to help kill Flow. Flow's mag-things earthquake attack could kill the Darvants though.

Overall, if Falz and Flow fought, without invincibility it is in the air. If they both stayed invincible the whole fight, Falz would win because he could simpley Grants Flow to death and Flow couldn't attack back.

This is all in my own opinion.

What..... Olga would just out aweomse Falz. He looks cooler and sounds cooler but if you want to go by how they fight let me explain how the battle whould go down.

Olga would be up side down for some reason like in the elevator and then Dark Falz would shot out those annoying spinning things. Olga would just use his left hand and shot them all. After that he would float above him and stab DF in the head. This would bring DF to his second form. DF Freezes Olga and does that gay little combo then does Heaven's Punisher. Olga wasnt ready so he just dies and moves on to his other form. But now that Olga is pisses he starts earthquaking and Gods Punshimenting the hell out of that place. Now we are on DF's third form. DF is being a ass and not holding still so Olga just starts swinging and blowing up stuff. Finally, DF goes un-invul. Olga cuts DF in half, for some reason DF is still alive.So DF trys to "megid" Olga, everything goes in slow motion and Olga dodges it matrix style.DF is now pissed so he switches souls with Olga like he does to me or you. But Olga is like "H4x0r3d j00 455 n00bi3" and steals his soul. So know Olga has DF's soul which has Olga's soul, But sence DF isnt to smart he throws another Megid at Olga and sence Olga has his soul BOOM, no more DF.

And this is how it goes down yo!

[EDIT] Oh ya.. Olga is so cool, that one time the sun was in my eyes, I told him this and he blew up the sun.

http://www.freewebs.com/onlinegamingworld/untitled.bmp

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Iroxxerjooazz on 2003-07-08 18:04 ]</font>

umbrella
Jul 8, 2003, 07:41 PM
hehehe OLGA!!!

Lilar
Jul 8, 2003, 07:55 PM
i would say olga would win but then again they would attack each other and seldom hit one another...LOOK AT MY HAMSTER!!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_hamster.gif

Hojo_VII
Jul 8, 2003, 09:16 PM
I would Say Olga!

Captain-Banisher
Jul 8, 2003, 09:51 PM
olga because he would just use dark flow special and hit falz and blow him into slices of bologna then use heavens punishment and blast those chunks into ashed which would blast those ashes into a NUCLEAR OBLIVION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! uh heh hem sorry just had to get that outta my head

umbrella
Jul 8, 2003, 10:12 PM
oh yeah, well I need to get this it out of your head too http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bash.gif

Solidus_Snake
Jul 9, 2003, 12:49 AM
In ultimate Olga Flows my biotch. Falz 2nd form is hard as hell. But if the 2 fought Olga would kick his ass since he is raw power and not techs. But me and a team of 3 others have killed both of his forms literally in 2 minutes