PDA

View Full Version : A Good Way To Get A Dragon's Claw

Prototype_1
Jul 8, 2003, 01:41 PM
I have Found that the best way to get a Dragons claw is to try to kill the Sil Dragon when he is all the way at the edge of the battle area. Its realy hard to do it sometimes, but when you can, the Dragon will(so far for me) always give you an item. That item though is most likly a dragons claw. Dont ask me why that works, but it does.

VulpesMundi
Jul 8, 2003, 02:07 PM
Naw, it's just luck of the draw. You could kill it while it's flying in the center of the battlefield while you hang upside-down from a chandelier chugging strawberry Quik and humming a sad ballad between swallows, it's not going to make a difference. You just have to get lucky.

VioletSkye
Jul 8, 2003, 02:14 PM
On 2003-07-08 11:41, Prototype_1 wrote:
I have Found that the best way to get a Dragons claw is to try to kill the Sil Dragon when he is all the way at the edge of the battle area. Its realy hard to do it sometimes, but when you can, the Dragon will(so far for me) always give you an item. That item though is most likly a dragons claw. Dont ask me why that works, but it does.

First of all thats completely bogus as Vulpes (more kindly) pointed out. Second of all. It depends on your Section ID as to what Sil will drop. For my char I will never get any other rare but a Diska of Braverman.

TheAlmightyNewbie
Jul 8, 2003, 02:40 PM
*hangs upside down from a chandelier chugging strawberry Quik and hums a sad ballad between swallows while he shoots the boss to death* YES! I GOT MY DRAGON'S CLAW! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

xanoki
Jul 8, 2003, 02:51 PM
Well I tried the chandelier thingy and he only dropped me a legit T-JS, a legit Guld Milla, and 5 s-rank weps fully grinded, all named Fakey Saber+250. I was EXTREMELY dissapointed with the dragon as I was searching for a Diska Of Braveman, not these.........

TheAlmightyNewbie
Jul 8, 2003, 03:06 PM
On 2003-07-08 12:51, xanoki wrote:
Well I tried the chandelier thingy and he only dropped me a legit T-JS, a legit Guld Milla, and 5 s-rank weps fully grinded, all named Fakey Saber+250. I was EXTREMELY dissapointed with the dragon as I was searching for a Diska Of Braveman, not these.........

ill trade you a db's saber+3 WITH 10%, yes 10% against Native for that T-JS! o.o

Z-Death
Jul 8, 2003, 04:08 PM
this isent a trading psot is it?

Khaotika
Jul 8, 2003, 05:01 PM
Or any of you could just ask me for one. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Damn thing drops more often than Stag Cutlery sometimes....

-Khao

infoman56
Jul 8, 2003, 07:07 PM
its wierd im skyly, im supposed to get swords but the only thing he has ever given me is meseta

we a disk of gibarta once but the rest was 2000 meseta

Prototype_1
Jul 8, 2003, 08:58 PM
Oh well, it seems to work for me because i have like 17 of those things and have gotten most of them, actually all but like 4 or 5, by killing the sil drangon at the edge. But its probably just some wierd luck.

xanoki
Jul 9, 2003, 01:15 AM
Hehe, sure! BTW, im skyly too, and i reckon that the Sil Dragon is as stingy as a tollaw can be.

Night_Star
Jul 9, 2003, 02:53 AM
the first time my skyly fomarl killed the sil dragon i got a dragons claw!!!
ive killed the sil dragon several times with my skyly hunewearl and didnt get anything but meseta.
its all just the luck of the draw, it doesnt matter how you kill it, its the same way no matter how you look at it
its dead, thats all that the games thinks. it doesnt care how you killed it

kingmurp
Jul 9, 2003, 09:13 AM
Maybe we should try playing a whole week of pso without actually swearing at our beloved game systems..... They might be nice back..... Damn i'm tired