PDA

View Full Version : roleplaying again

Raven5_1
Jul 8, 2003, 02:01 PM
okay i seem to remember a roleplaying thread on here a while ago but i cant find it so i'm starting anew

when your playing offline/online to you roleplay?

what are some of your chars like

my brother for instance has a ramar called cyclops who running around shouting typical x men quotes but he plays him as a horn dog hitting on every female character. he also has two ramarls one blond one redhead named jean and emma. and just like in the comics he has scot cheating on jean with emma its hilarious when we play he sometimes sets up multiplayer battle mode and goes planet side just so he can have a catfight between emma and jean while scot watches

me i play a trigger happy money hungry mercenarie i grab everything i can and sell it in the shops also in multiplayer i always seem to cause the monsters to chase after my team mates

Infested_Madcat
Jul 8, 2003, 02:07 PM
me i play a trigger happy money hungry mercenarie i grab everything i can and sell it in the shops

arnt we all like that?

jediknight007
Jul 8, 2003, 02:11 PM
On 2003-07-08 12:01, Raven5_1 wrote:

when your playing offline/online to you roleplay?

Eh?

Decie
Jul 8, 2003, 02:18 PM
all my chracters pretty much reflect the kind of person i am in real life. My hunewearl and fonewearl are the more playful characters that i have as oppose to my FOmarl and Ramarl who take on a more serious role.

kat
Jul 8, 2003, 02:25 PM
That is so... odd about Scott Emma and Jean. Big X-Men comic geek here...

I'd play a shadowcat, if I could figure out a way to do it.

I do role play my characters too.

My latest is Miz Scarlet, based on the fact that I consider FOmarls to be 'waddles' and that in turn reminds me of Scarlet O'Hara and gone with the wind. I couldn't stand teh character in the movie - she needed smacking about every 10 minutes - but she is good role play fodder:

"Unhand me, you cur!"
"Oh, mercy me!"
"Bring the smelling salts" (when dead)
"I feel faint" (when whomped)
etc.

PS - here's the link you wanted
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=56032&forum=1

Genkaku_McDohl
Jul 8, 2003, 02:31 PM
i kinda do that, i follow the Suikoden RPG Series. Leknaat in the game is a magician, so i mad a fomarl. although i have yet to improve on my humar...

cutestduochan
Jul 8, 2003, 03:13 PM
i have a HUmar i modeled after Squall from FF8. My sister pointed out that he looked kinda like Keanu Reeves. so from then on i have rp-ed him as Keanu playing Squall. Everytime something cool happens... "Whoa...I mean...Whatever." i also rp my RAmar, The Stampede, like Vash the Stampede. When he goes up to the item shop counter, "$$30 worth of doughnuts please", when he starts catchin his beatdown, he yells "SCARY!!" and makes a hasty retreat. the first time my gf saw me do that she almost fell out of her chair.

TangledWeb3917
Jul 8, 2003, 03:35 PM
I have a RAcaseal I named Demona I dont know if many of you ever watched the old cartoon Gargoyles, but Demona was the evil love interest in the show. Now I dont really play that role on pso, and I dont know how I would go about doing so hmmm maybe if I ran across a character called Goliath I could have some fun

GnomeSlayer
Jul 8, 2003, 03:48 PM
Has anyone made that one hunter with an eyepatch and pretended they were a pirate rofl

Vantamiath
Jul 8, 2003, 04:16 PM
On 2003-07-08 13:48, GnomeSlayer wrote:
Has anyone made that one hunter with an eyepatch and pretended they were a pirate rofl

I'll get right on that.

Raven5_1
Jul 9, 2003, 12:41 PM
On 2003-07-08 13:35, TangledWeb3917 wrote:
I have a RAcaseal I named Demona I dont know if many of you ever watched the old cartoon Gargoyles, but Demona was the evil love interest in the show. Now I dont really play that role on pso, and I dont know how I would go about doing so hmmm maybe if I ran across a character called Goliath I could have some fun

SNAP! i have a hucaseal named demona

PrinceCorky
Jul 9, 2003, 05:56 PM
On 2003-07-08 13:48, GnomeSlayer wrote:

I did that with a creepy lokking RAmarl, but eneded up getting rid off her...

maybe I should try that out again...

TangledWeb3917
Jul 9, 2003, 06:44 PM
Hmm ... How did you come about naming your hucaseal Demona?

Jaide
Jul 9, 2003, 07:18 PM
I can see that. I think HUcaseals look kind of like the female gargoyles. Well, not with all the body types, but with the darker looking ones. I bet an android with the Devil Wings MAG would look so cool.

My characters all develop their own personalities as I play them. Most of it isn't really planned, it just sort of happens. I once got rid of a character because she wasn't developing a personality and it bothered me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jaide on 2003-07-09 17:22 ]</font>

Raven5_1
Jul 9, 2003, 08:10 PM
i created a paticilar dark hucaseal and it just hit me after all demona was always the best thing about gargoyles

Nai_Calus
Jul 9, 2003, 08:41 PM
If I could get online, I'd roleplay my FOnewm as a catboy. And all he'd be able to say would be 'Nyu' and maybe one or two other words. The rest of my characters would probably be like me personality-wise, except maybe Helios and obviously Elly. >P

TangledWeb3917
Jul 12, 2003, 12:44 AM
Indeed she was http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Monomate
Jul 12, 2003, 09:41 AM
a used to play sort of an evil demon chick with a scythe. my char jojo had varaha mags her whole career and everybody thought they looked like big wings. so i waltzed her around with her demonic varaha wings and a soul eater, just generally looking evil

i also had a HUcast named deathscythe who i played as...deathscythe! he was a big blackish robot with a soul eater, (if he'd gotten devil wings mag he would look sorta like DHC, but he was corrupted before i got that far http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif)

Zelgadis
Jul 12, 2003, 12:58 PM
About the only char that I've got thats right is Rio from Burn Up W. Rio needs lots of money to buy nice shiny things. I stash just about everything that I think is cool in her bank. Though most of it is junk.