PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Boss

Iroxxerjooazz
Jul 8, 2003, 02:37 PM
Whats your Favorite Boss? Mine is Olga Flow but I want to know what other people think.

MasterForce
Jul 8, 2003, 03:00 PM
ok this is about the 50th one of these ive seen. but anyway i like gal gryphon

TangledWeb3917
Jul 8, 2003, 03:18 PM
I'd have to say that Olga Flow is by far my favorite boss

ShadowJedi
Jul 8, 2003, 04:49 PM
Olga Flow is in my opinion too much Overkill (1-hit kills, that is).
Dark Falz is lame, boost resistance and you're done (2 super resist and 2 dragon/hp makes me Invincible).
Dragons, lame. Vol Opt, I HATE SHOCK.
De Rol Le, he is the only boss that can be a real challenge, at low levels without extra stuff (twinking).
I find ep2 bosses High Attack, Low hit!
They never hit me, plus it's fun to read this every once in a while "It's so huge! I think I'm gonna lay down here and play dead." or something in that direction.

JGaff
Jul 8, 2003, 07:12 PM
I like Vol Opt, it's fun to blow the room to pieces, he is pretty easy on Very Hard too. Plus, the music is good too. He wins my vote.

~JGaff~

Lilar
Jul 8, 2003, 08:06 PM
Feel the wrath of Dark Falz...LOOK AT MY HAMSTER http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_hamster.gif

Kaos-Bringer-
Jul 8, 2003, 09:21 PM
dark falz most definitely.... i mean.. ug et sumthin to do.. u dont jus hand in one spot and slash... u gotta move... with olga yes he is nice but beating on ankles gets annoying...

wildman_182
Jul 9, 2003, 02:46 AM
Don't know why but I always liked De Rol Le, but I dont really like Dal Ral Lie(his Ultimate form).

HaLLa
Jul 9, 2003, 02:48 AM
De Rol le....

Rafoie just owns it.....its so easy....for a force that is.

Night_Star
Jul 9, 2003, 02:49 AM
barba ray all the way!!
i can take him down so fast in ultimate and he doesnt even touch me!!!!
plus he gives fairly decent weapons too http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

HaLLa
Jul 9, 2003, 02:50 AM
he would never give me a double saber when I was trying to get one....plus he doesnt stay on the raft that long

Iroxxerjooazz
Jul 9, 2003, 05:51 PM
On 2003-07-09 00:50, HaLLa wrote:
he would never give me a double saber when I was trying to get one....plus he doesnt stay on the raft that long

Why didn't you just kill Nano Dragons?

FinalHell
Jul 9, 2003, 06:24 PM
De Rol Le Cause i can kick his ass in a jiffy(lube). My least would have to be the Dark Falz cause hes a pain in the ass. especialy in Ultimate. Wow if u think a girl with PMS is bad, think again.

Voodoochild
Jul 9, 2003, 06:45 PM
I like Dark Falz he is my bitch.