PDA

View Full Version : Item: AHH! My G-ASSASSIN'S SABERS!!!

monkeyfist
Jul 8, 2003, 05:33 PM
i was playing online yesterday when my little brother's dorky friend decided to turn off the gamecube. I found out this morning that all the items i was carrying with me that were'nt equipped were GONE of course that made me really mad. back to the point. i lost my G-ASSASSIN'S SABERS which are my entire life being lvl 84 in ultimate forest. if anybody is willing to trade for G-ASSASSIN'S SABERS or Grass Assassin's Arms please help me out. thanks

TheAlmightyNewbie
Jul 8, 2003, 05:35 PM
On 2003-07-08 15:33, monkeyfist wrote:
i was playing online yesterday when my little brother's dorky friend decided to turn off the gamecube. I found out this morning that all the items i was carrying with me that were'nt equipped were GONE of course that made me really mad. back to the point. i lost my G-ASSASSIN'S SABERS which are my entire life being lvl 84 in ultimate forest. if anybody is willing to trade for G-ASSASSIN'S SABERS or Grass Assassin's Arms please help me out. thanks

DUDE, just get yamato or musashi, preferably yamato... g-assassin sabers arent all that great... sorry about your loss though http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Soukosa
Jul 8, 2003, 05:41 PM
monkeyfist: I have a pile of Grass Assassin's Arms. Those Grass Assassins really liked my Pinkal.

TheAlmightyNewbie: G-Assassin's Blades are useful even on Ult. I used them with my HUnewearl when I first got there and now my FOmarl uses them.

Electron
Jul 8, 2003, 06:12 PM
On 2003-07-08 15:35, TheAlmightyNewbie wrote:

DUDE, just get yamato or musashi, preferably yamato... g-assassin sabers arent all that great... sorry about your loss though http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

GAS is stronger than Musashi. I don't know what's the strongest of GAS or Yamato but GAS is faster.

TheAlmightyNewbie
Jul 8, 2003, 06:15 PM
On 2003-07-08 16:12, Electron wrote:

On 2003-07-08 15:35, TheAlmightyNewbie wrote:

GAS is stronger than Musashi. I don't know what's the strongest of GAS or Yamato but GAS is faster.

is it? hmmm... ill take mine out and try em... i have yamato + 26

Bit
Jul 8, 2003, 06:34 PM
Personally, I like the Grass Assassin Sabers. Much easier to get, and the ATP difference isn't much between those and the Yamato. When I first got my Yamato, the GAS was actually stronger, being +25.

And they look very nifty, while the Yamato looks bland.

Stalfos333
Jul 8, 2003, 08:04 PM
I believe they're the same speed, Yamato is more powerful, and the only reason other than aesthetics to use a Grass Assassins Blade would be for the special. Regardless, either is good in Vhard, but in Ult the special loses lots of accuracy.

Z-Death
Jul 8, 2003, 09:08 PM
musashi is weaker (mine are) by 10, but i just made em +20 so hehe, if i had online id ttrde u my g sabers

fury02
Jul 8, 2003, 10:03 PM
what are GAS classified as? daggers or double sabers? It's weied some FO's can use them

LifeOnTheEdge
Jul 8, 2003, 10:20 PM
My Yamato+15 can kill any Bartle! Haw haw haw!

Bit
Jul 8, 2003, 10:22 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=271

InajaD
Jul 9, 2003, 12:33 AM
See.. if you were on the xbox, i'd GIVE you a GAS... i have 3 of them..!! and they were my favorite weapon till i found my yamatos.!! i grinded it to 60 which is the max... and they are pretty strong..!!! now i have the next one from yamato which i forgot the name http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif
anyways, i know your feeling.. the same thing happened to me 2 days ago, my game frooze on me and i lost everything it wasn't equiped..!! even a mag i was rasing to be a nice rare one... so yeah... it hurts..!! i haven't played the game since cuz i'm still mad at it...
so hope you'll find another one..!! they're great weapons though..!!
good luck

AxemPunanny
Jul 9, 2003, 06:24 AM
I have yet transformed my GA-arms. One of these days I'll do it.

Inajad, you said you play on Xbox, how did ur game freeze? I'm not sure but, I don't remember if that has ever happen to me on Xbox (PSO and other games). There was this one time when the game was loading longer than usual (after the character select screen). I was waiting to get onto P2. I didn't know what was happening so I just resetted (sort to speak). I could've waited, and it probably would have loaded anyway, because it happened again some time afterward, but it didn't take too long. It was when I first started playing PSOX, so I wouldn't know if I lost anything or not. But from what I remember, I don't think I lost anything anyway. Was this online, btw?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AxemPunanny on 2003-07-09 04:26 ]</font>

kat
Jul 9, 2003, 11:32 AM
On 2003-07-08 20:03, fury02 wrote:
what are GAS classified as? daggers or double sabers? It's weied some FO's can use them

They're considered to be dagger class.

What are the specials on the Grass Asassan's Arms?

Edit: Guide thing says it's twin sword class. hmmm

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kat on 2003-07-09 09:37 ]</font>

Waddlededede
Jul 9, 2003, 03:20 PM
I'm sorry for ur lost things...

Ummm....
Did anyone had Pan Arms? I donnu were to get them..... Could ya help me?
Do I get them on Offline-Mode??

I even don't know that weapon u r talking of...
They r dagger class? Yahoo, then my HUnewearl can use it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
How do I get them???

jediknight007
Jul 9, 2003, 03:29 PM
On 2003-07-09 13:20, Waddlededede wrote:
I'm sorry for ur lost things...

Ummm....
Did anyone had Pan Arms? I donnu were to get them..... Could ya help me?
Do I get them on Offline-Mode??

I even don't know that weapon u r talking of...
They r dagger class? Yahoo, then my HUnewearl can use it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
How do I get them???

I know you are new but please don't hijack other's topics.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jediknight007 on 2003-07-09 13:30 ]</font>

Waddlededede
Jul 11, 2003, 03:42 PM
Sorry... I won't do it again!

silvermax
Jul 11, 2003, 04:36 PM
On 2003-07-09 04:24, AxemPunanny wrote:
I have yet transformed my GA-arms. One of these days I'll do it.

Inajad, you said you play on Xbox, how did ur game freeze? I'm not sure but, I don't remember if that has ever happen to me on Xbox (PSO and other games).

my friends box freases all the time, HALO, Brute Force, ANYTHING, it'll frease on every game afer about 2 hours of playing, so he gotted a newone

Stalfos333
Jul 11, 2003, 09:11 PM
The GAS special is Paralyze, with a high rate of success in my experience. Very useful for killing Pan Arms.