PDA

View Full Version : Do you know how to get 3-4 memory cards to play on one game?

gamerdell7
Jul 8, 2003, 05:50 PM
What I mean is... what if you were going to play

with about 3-4 buddies,

but the characters are in 3-4 different memory cards,

do you know how they all can play in one game?

(I think I've found a way, but I just want to see if anyone else knows how)

Getintothegame
Jul 8, 2003, 05:51 PM
Transfer 1 character at a time.

Remove memory card after it is added to temp chars, and then put another card in.

When done, make sure you put the chars back on the respective memory card.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2003-07-08 15:52 ]</font>

Logical2u
Jul 8, 2003, 06:11 PM
Wouldnt that take a long time and you might run the risk of overwriting previous transfers?

RAmar_Monkey_Boy
Jul 8, 2003, 06:14 PM
Um no it wouldnt take long in matter of fact i do it, and it wont ruin any saves or anything and u dont have to worry bout transfering em back to the wrong card cause it wont let u!

kat
Jul 8, 2003, 06:42 PM
make sure when you do it that the one in slot one doesn't move at all. that card stays in. Then the ones that become temp characters get switched in and out of slot two.

It's easy, and I've never had trouble. Just make sure you don't forget to transfer them back, and when doing so, make sure it's the right card.

gamerdell7
Jul 9, 2003, 12:20 AM
Wow, that was what I was thinkin'.......................................... ..................WHHHEEEEEEE

Micah
Jul 9, 2003, 03:16 AM
umm..?

cutestduochan
Jul 9, 2003, 07:45 AM
On 2003-07-08 16:11, Logical2u wrote:
Wouldnt that take a long time and you might run the risk of overwriting previous transfers?

uh...my question is why would you keep transfers on your card after playing?? Unless you mean one person putting their char in a temp slot and someone else accidently using the same slot...in which case the game won't let you do. It's totally safe! That's what we did for our PSO parties.