PDA

View Full Version : whats a good item to get for a force?

excecutor
Jul 8, 2003, 05:51 PM
ok right now i have hildebears and hildeblues cane. whats a good item to shoot for, for my force? is sigh of a god any good cus ive already seen one love rappie with my yellowboze.

tiltnkirby26
Jul 8, 2003, 05:53 PM
Summit moon, magical piece, and dark bride.

Soukosa
Jul 8, 2003, 06:05 PM
Here's some weapons that can be useful for a tech casting FO and can be found offline: Summit Moon, Twinkle Star, Caduceus, Sorcerer's Cane, Psycho Wand (if you're crazy enough), and the 9 star wands can be fairly useful since they are the equalivent of a colored merge (PSOW's guide is a bit off).

Electron
Jul 8, 2003, 06:19 PM
I think the elemental wands Agni, Dagon and Indra is pretty good to use (just switch between them) if you can't find something good. Dark Bridge and Psycho Wand are imo the best force weps but they are very hard to get.
Any mst boosting weapon can also be good like the summit moon or the twinkle star.

fury02
Jul 8, 2003, 09:47 PM
On 2003-07-08 16:05, Kalonera wrote:
...Psycho Wand (if you're crazy enough)...

what do you mean. i'm crazy?!=D I like the psycho wand it works jus perfect for me.

Bit
Jul 8, 2003, 09:49 PM
Well, The name suits the people who want it.. I think the Psycho Wand needs a new campaign slogan.

"You must be Psycho, to have a Psycho Wand!"

You know, Something Cheesy like that.

fury02
Jul 8, 2003, 09:59 PM
if you hav good hp u should be fine with it. I must be psycho though becuse i never see other people use it.

umbrella
Jul 8, 2003, 10:16 PM
Striker of Chao is good too.

Cengah
Jul 9, 2003, 12:24 AM
So i hear that twinle star is a good weapon for a force. but where can i get one?

Night_Star
Jul 9, 2003, 02:57 AM
you need a star amplifier to make one
i have an extra one that i havent used yet, but alas, i cant get online to trade it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif
i find that a summit moon is much better than twinkle star, even though the mst boost is the same. summit moon boosts all of your techs rather than just 3 of the weakest ones. but you need a magi rock "moola" to make a summit moon, so go with whatever one that you can find easiest

excecutor
Jul 9, 2003, 11:47 AM
summit moon boosts all techs? by how much?

fury02
Jul 9, 2003, 12:35 PM
i only used the twinkle star to boost mst so i could use my lvl30 techs early other than that i think the twinkle star sucks.