PDA

View Full Version : whats best ?

sr
Jul 8, 2003, 05:52 PM
i might be going online and i was wondering what the best ships to use were and how to avoid some things like fsod and being curropted.

Getintothegame
Jul 8, 2003, 05:57 PM
Stay away from blocks with more than 100 people.

Stay away from vega, they know how to FSOD people.

Ususally Antares 8 is safest, in my experience.

Logical2u
Jul 8, 2003, 06:01 PM
use Altair if you want peace and quiet.
Don't offend anyone in Vega, many of them are Mass-spammers and also know many hacks as Getinto said.
Antares 8 isnt the safest place out there due to the fact that it is widely known (cough more then 30000 PSOWorld members), so often times many spammers and/or hackers meet there. I only got lobby FSODed twice. Once was in Antares 8, the other time was in an empty Deneb 8 or something.
If you want to avoid corruption, don't turn off your GC during saving. I think the best all around block might be Deneb.

NATE_DOGG
Jul 8, 2003, 09:01 PM
whats fsod

Iroxxerjooazz
Jul 8, 2003, 09:04 PM
FSOD means... I dont know the SOD means screen of death kinda of like blue screen of death or black screen of death. DOnt know what FSOD means.

Lilar
Jul 8, 2003, 09:04 PM
to avoid all those thingys....LOOK AT MY HAMSTER http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_hamster.gif

LifeOnTheEdge
Jul 8, 2003, 09:48 PM
The F means freeze. Apparently people say that the game somretimes freezes and usually corrupts their character in many ways when they restart.

Kenshin008
Jul 8, 2003, 09:50 PM
Dude, that would suck to have your char corrupted!

Solidus_Snake
Jul 9, 2003, 12:52 AM
On xbox it only deletes all unequiped items. However it doesnt delete them every time thankfully. It only does when i happens 2 times in a row simultaneously

rena-ko
Jul 9, 2003, 11:16 AM
on cube it also 'just' deletes all your unequipped stuff at your chara. depends if you have entered a game before or not.

then, if an FSOD happens while the game saves then its likely that you lost your charafile.

MasterForce
Jul 9, 2003, 11:23 AM
the hamsters help a lot. whenever i need help all ask your hamster

Kenshin008
Jul 9, 2003, 11:37 AM
hamsters are dumb look at my panda! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/pandaroll.gif