PDA

View Full Version : Help!!

Kire
Jul 8, 2003, 06:37 PM
Right now, I have a level 64 Redria FOmar, in offline V-Hard mode and I can't beat Dark Falz, or Gal Gryphon (who kills me in one attack...). I need help on what I should try to gain to kill one of them. What I have is: DB's Saber, Demon's Railgun, Varista, Custom Ray ver.00, Storm Wand Indra, Branch of PakuPaku, Talis, Mahu, Alive Aqhu, Soul Eater, Booma's Claw, Protect Frame w/ 4 slots, Metal/Body, General/Mind+, General/Mind++, Angel/Mind+, Imperial Barrier, and a level 200 Nidra with the stats of: Def-18/Pow-49/Dex-49/Mind-84.

Bit
Jul 8, 2003, 06:42 PM
My FOmar is level 65, and I dare not even go to fight VHard Falz, let alone venture into Episode Two.

The biggest problem with Forces in my mind, is their Hp. Get any possible Hp raising Items you can get your hands on, and use them. Dragon/Hp's, God/Hp's, Even a General/Hp could decide whether you live or die.

Kire
Jul 8, 2003, 06:45 PM
That's a problem since I already tried using 4 Dragon/HPs against both, but I get killed in 1 hit anyways...

Bit
Jul 8, 2003, 06:47 PM
Well.

Level up.

Alot.

Electron
Jul 8, 2003, 06:50 PM
Just get some hp/def raising items and you should be fine.
If you're not fine after those items (and some scape dolls), how about training to get some levels?

Heh, topics like these have been pretty popular lately...

Stalfos333
Jul 8, 2003, 08:14 PM
Defense and evade are useless in a Falz fight, as his physical attack does a set amount of damage. When you get hit, you lose a set amount. The only reason to equip something with defense is if you happen to fear dervants.

There is a way to avoid his attacks with a tech user(and I admit to both discovering it for myself and to using it to make my Fo fly through Normal and Hard so he could gain quick levels in Vhard), but it may count as a cheat and I don't care to share info on it.

Vampiric_1
Jul 9, 2003, 02:15 AM
Personally, I wouldn't touch VH Dark Falz with a ten-foot pole at that level. I'd say the most important thing to gain at this point, especially with your being a FO, would be about 20 more levels or so.

Nai_Calus
Jul 9, 2003, 02:31 AM
Ah, wimps, my FOmar beat VHard Falz at L52, and I've heard of it being done earlier. Sure, I used four Scape Dolls, although if I'd had God/HPs then instead of the Dragon/HPs I was using, 'twouldn't have taken any. Y'only need 391 HP. I had something like 384, enough to survive everything -but- the swipe. And if it's his second form that likes to eat you, stand well to the side, and hit him with Barta from the edge of it's range. When he prepares to cast a spell on you, run away from him. If it's his Rabarta, you won't get caught between instances of it if you're off to the side, and indeed, you can often somehow avoid it all together. Final form is even easier. Just run in circles, heal as needed, spam Foie, carry Scape Dolls and lots of fluids, and don't even bother with a gun for just in case- You should start to run low on Trifluids about the same time he starts sucking your soul. If you lack enough HP, the swipe will kill you because it will hit after you've stopped being invincible from Grants, and you will use a Scape Doll, and there's your TP restore. I had a fun assortment of equipment and supplies on me... Heh.

Dragon Frame, 4 slots.
Dragon/HP
Dragon/HP
Dragon/HP
Resist/Blizzard(First two forms)
Resist/Saint(Third form)
Secret Gear
Rati(17/115/8/60, my HUmar's Mag, didn't have my Sato raised yet then)
Lockgun of some sort, in case things went wrong.
10 Dimates
10 Trimates
10 Monofluids
10 Difluids
10 Trifluids
16 Scape Dolls

Foie and Barta L21 or thereabouts, Gizonde L17 or so. Fun fight. You should try it.