PDA

View Full Version : GAL GRYPHON!!! help

IKoRaiZa
Jul 8, 2003, 08:13 PM
I need help with the Gal Gryphon for one the shockwave attack kills me in one hit. I can survive when he swoops down or steps on me with jellen/deband. I can survive all his lightning attacks with a resist/storm, barely. What ive been doing is everytime hes in the air i cast jellen and i use foie everytime i can. Whenever i hit his wing with foie no numbers come up so i sometimes resort to zonde. Whenever hes on the ground resting i run the hell away as fast as i can then foie him. Anyone have any tips?

btw, im a FOnewearl lvl 75, using
Hildebear's Cane
Mace of Adaman
Dragon Frame
God/Mind
Resist/Storm
Dragon/HP
Dragon/HP
Secret Gear
Bana - 25/70/25/80

My Zonde does 65, foie 175, and basrta does 310, grants does 130 and i have 520 hp.

Stalfos333
Jul 8, 2003, 08:21 PM
Stay away from him, and the shockwave attack won't hit you. You have long range capabilities, use them. Also, I assume you shifta and deband yourself in addition to jellen zaluring the enemy.

Dark_Cloud
Jul 9, 2003, 12:30 PM
What i did was keep away to a point where i could hit it with barta and used jellen on gal gryphon and deband on myself. if you stay far enough away the shockwave will end just before you and you will still be able to hit it. is this on ultimate? if so i did this with my level 84 Fonewearl without dying using this battle technique.