PDA

View Full Version : GC-Item: Rico's Earrings

Aisha
Jul 8, 2003, 09:06 PM
I traded for a pair of Rico's Earrings and was wondering what their special was of it had one? I know that Rico's Glasses let you see traps. But I have no idea what the Earrings do.

VulpesMundi
Jul 8, 2003, 10:01 PM
Rico's Earrings don't do anything special. However, you'll be glad to know that they're probably the strongest shield a female force can wear, having DFP and EVP almost identical to a Kasami Bracer. Only downside to Rico's Earrings is the mediocre elemental resistances (15 to fire, ice, and thunder). But considering the high level requirement to equip it, by the time you can use it elemental resistances (other than EDK) aren't really necessary.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VulpesMundi on 2003-07-08 20:02 ]</font>

Aisha
Jul 8, 2003, 11:06 PM
Hey thanks for replying so fast. I am currently using the saftey heart and aura field w my FO and the earrings have a lower DEF and higher EVP.

Aisha

JavaMoon
Jul 9, 2003, 12:37 AM
In my opinion, the Safety Heart is the best shield for female forces. I made mine separate and it's 110+ defense and has 25 resist on the top 3. About 10-20 evp isn't gonna be a big difference, since forces (aside from FOnewearl) aren't big on evp.