PDA

View Full Version : Dark Flow's Special?

Hojo_VII
Jul 9, 2003, 05:54 AM
I was Wondering I never got to see Its Special. But It Says Something about when its user is in Danger..... What is Dark Flow's Special??

Atax
Jul 9, 2003, 05:58 AM
When the user's HP drops to or below 1/8th of the total HP, special attack activates a miniture version of Olga Flow's shock wave attack.

fury02
Jul 9, 2003, 12:22 PM
Its pretty cool, though i usually die after a few swings because enemies get a swing on me and i die. I advise not using it Ultimate because its wont kill anything in one hit and chances are you will get hit and die.

Soukosa
Jul 9, 2003, 12:28 PM
Yeah, the special can't quite kill an Ult enemy in one hit, but it can do quite a bit of damage. I was playing around with one last night in V. Hard Forest with a friend (the friend was for the meat shield) and at times, I got a critical hit of over 1000 damage. The special can be useful, if you can stay alive.

fury02
Jul 9, 2003, 12:54 PM
1000? wow the only time i hit over 1000 is with that sword with shita deband. though people kinda get upset when i use its special (in VHard)because it kills every enemy close to me and nobady gets any experiance.

Larloc
Jul 9, 2003, 02:34 PM
how did u guys get it? was it a hack?

xanoki
Jul 9, 2003, 03:23 PM
Hacked, nearly. It is near inough impossible to find a flow DNA, so one person got it, used it, got dark flow, traded it, got duped, traded, duped, traded, duped and so on in a never ending cycle of
pass-the-dupe. I got one and it is sorta duped, but I can't be sure.