PDA

View Full Version : USB Memory card

Daikarin
Jul 9, 2003, 07:05 AM
Where can I buy one of these? Can someone point me a reliable source? It would help me a lot, as I need one for certain projects.

Thank you

*bows*

VioletSkye
Jul 9, 2003, 01:21 PM
I'm pretty sure posting a link to it is not allowed because they consider it a cheat device. However if you do a search for it, you'll find EASILY. I just now did a search and came up with numerous places to get it.

Daikarin
Jul 10, 2003, 07:08 AM
Thank you for your help. I just wanted to know if there was a regular or normal online store which sell it on Europe.

Thanks http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

martian_man
Jul 10, 2003, 07:14 AM
wot it 4 gc?

Daikarin
Jul 10, 2003, 10:17 AM
Yeah, I wanted it to swap GC snapshots to my computer.

VioletSkye
Jul 10, 2003, 01:45 PM
On 2003-07-10 08:17, New Ultimate wrote:
Yeah, I wanted it to swap GC snapshots to my computer.

It works great for that. I'm using that method now because its easier and faster. Not that PSO Proxy is hard to use (its actually quite easy) but for those that don't have BBA (thank god I'm not one of them - dialup is the devil, lol), this is a great alternative for getting those snapshots to pc.

Shimarisu
Jul 14, 2003, 04:21 PM
If you haven't got a credit card to pick one up, I'll get one for you - speak to me next time we're playing. Don't buy one in Europe because importers are evil with the price hikes. Oh and if you just wanted your stuff backing up in case of corruption loan me your inventory and I'll keep it in a file on my PC. Or did you want it for photos?

- Shimarisu

martian_man
Jul 15, 2003, 11:26 AM
i dont even no how 2 take screenies please tell me

VioletSkye
Jul 15, 2003, 02:11 PM
Create a snapshot file on a second memory card in Slot B. To do this go to Options and then Snapshot. It will ask you if you want to create that file, just select yes. After the file has been created, start a game and using a second controller in port 4, hold the L button on the second controller to bring up the view finder and hit either A for a snapshot of whats in the Viewfinder or X for a snapshot of the entire screen. Also while holding the L button you can press the R button to zoom in.

Daikarin
Jul 15, 2003, 03:57 PM
Or did you want it for photos?

Yup, I wanted to store those virtual moments, and give a bit of life to my fanfiction! I still don't know how to operate with it on the PC much, but all I have to do is learn it.

Thanks for your kind help, everyone.

VioletSkye
Jul 16, 2003, 01:15 PM
Download PSO Proxy. Run the psoproxy.exe, click start and then drag and drop the snapshot file over the program and release, it will convert the .gci file to a .png file that you can see and also place it in your snapshots folder.

Daikarin
Jul 16, 2003, 04:40 PM
Sounds a lot easier than I thought. Thank you!

*bows*

Anonymous
Jul 16, 2003, 08:31 PM
How do you get pictures without the USB memory card? Or is it even possible?

Daikarin
Jul 17, 2003, 06:55 AM
It is possible to take snapshots without a USB memory card (USB MC), you can take snaps with any card, as long as it's inserted into slot B, of course!

The difference is that, with the USB MC, you can work with them in your computer. This is useful to store them online, to show them on verious sites, or simply to store those moments on PSO in the hard drive.

HairyGoat
Jul 17, 2003, 01:13 PM
Is it possible to put the pictures online without the use of a USB memory card?

VioletSkye
Jul 17, 2003, 01:18 PM
Yes, if you are using the BBA. Go here and follow the setup steps: http://psoproxy.sourceforge.net/