PDA

View Full Version : Techniques

PABLOparavida
Jul 9, 2003, 11:25 AM
what is your favorite technique? My favorite is Resta, it keeps me alive.

Daikarin
Jul 9, 2003, 12:47 PM
Don't forget to vote too, Pablo.

I like Resta, but to me, Rabarta is the most useful in battle.

The_Hero_Of_Time
Jul 9, 2003, 05:37 PM
Why is this in Rants...O.o

kat
Jul 9, 2003, 05:43 PM
I don't know... a lot of stuff seems to get shoved into the wrong forums lately. It's like whoever's doing the moving clicks the wrong forum button accidently or something....

Anyway, back on topic, I like resta... Healing is good. Death is bad.

Asuka_chan
Jul 9, 2003, 05:51 PM
Where's the GRANTS? ^^ *heehee* *loves Grants* *wheeeeeeee*

umbrella
Jul 9, 2003, 06:37 PM
I like deband. it keeps me alive.

Bit
Jul 9, 2003, 08:24 PM
Heh. I love Megid. I started a battle game with my friend a few days ago, he was a level .. 40 Humar, I used my 65 FOmar. Now, the funny thing was, He didn't know it was battle mode. He's thinking it's just a regular game. So, we go into the Forest, and I decide to have a bit of Fun.

I have a level 17 Megid with him as of right now, and I put it to use. He had 0 EDK, so it killed him in one hit, of course, I would also Reverser thereafter.

Everytime he would try to run, Megid, Death, Reverser. Yes.. he was quite angry with me, but atleast I was having fun, eh?

umbrella
Jul 9, 2003, 09:31 PM
lol.....
you gave me an idea...
*cackles*

Bit
Jul 9, 2003, 09:38 PM
Eh.

Uh oh.

Asuka_chan
Jul 9, 2003, 10:16 PM
My friend pulled that one on me when we were on offline multiplayer... I felt like breaking his legs... I should do that someday! ^^ *heehee*.....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Asuka_chan on 2003-07-09 20:16 ]</font>

Bit
Jul 9, 2003, 10:19 PM
... remind me to stay away from you.

^-^;

Asuka_chan
Jul 9, 2003, 10:23 PM
ME??? Whatever for? ^~

-ARIES-
Jul 10, 2003, 04:01 AM
Rafoie.

One word: KABOOM!!!!

rena-ko
Jul 10, 2003, 08:44 AM
megid, definitely...

uh... deja-vu...

AYY-BEE-CEE
Jul 10, 2003, 10:20 AM
Tell me why resta doesn't top the poll.

Tell me why you think rafoie is better.

Tell me why none of these force guys resta me as an android when I'm dying.

monkeyfist
Jul 10, 2003, 11:02 PM
i agree with pablo. resta is good. i'm a HUmar so i don't get to use the cool shifta and deband *sobs uncontrollably*

Mixfortune
Jul 11, 2003, 12:59 AM
Resta...yeah. More heals per fluid than the average mate, for HUmars. Not like I can use TP for THAT much else http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif . Now, I used to be a big Rafoie person, but in Ultimate, Rabarta is the HUmar attack tech of choice, even if it does 0 damage. Why? Because of freezing, of course! Helps them stop attacking me so I can splurge and do the long winded multihit combos without getting pushed back every other swing.

FOmar I usually use high level Gifoie, because it's fast and basically covers the entirety (sp?) of almost every room in the game, especially well enough if people are walking towards you or if you are in EP1 with those small rooms and all. But it must be cause of the bonus... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Can't wait to make full use of my Max Shifta/Deband on my HUmar with the FOmar's shifta/deband bonus + shifta merge... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif