PDA

View Full Version : What lvl?

ctrl
Jul 9, 2003, 01:00 PM
I'm a Hucast, lvl 30, but I can't beat Dark Falz on Hard yet. I have a stag cutterly+30, a lvl 200 mag(mostly power) and some crappy defence stuff. What lvl should I be able to beat Dark Falz?

Rhein917
Jul 9, 2003, 01:09 PM
I'd think that by then you ought to be able to beat him but if you are dying because of his grants then just put resist/saint, resist/light, etc in your armor slots to survive. It sounds like you should do enough damage then once you can survive. If you can survive then just keep trying.

Micah
Jul 9, 2003, 01:25 PM
there should be a guide on this site for boss tips.. if not i need to make one. lvl doesnt really matter for PSO, hell, i beat DF at level 52 with a HUmar on vhard.. im lvl 57 on ultimate now. i did the same as you, gave him some high level stuff. but things like armor, you have to be a certian level to equip. my advice is the same as the one before before me, if you have to, find a weaker armor with 4 slots, fill them with anti light units or HP+ units, like dragon/hp or god/hp, the best you can find. oh yes.. and btw somewhere in this fourm i listed a tip on how to avoid his grants attack. seeing as i must.. here it goes again. before DF's grants attack, he shoots a volley of blue orb thingys at you.. look at your map while you run to avoid them, and let the last 2 or 1 hit you. this should knock you down, then as soon as you get up, use resta or a recovery item, since you just got up, you are invincible for a short time, and DF's grants attack should miss you. btw this is only tested on a ranger and hunter. no forces or androids.. but it has never failed me yet.

Frozt
Jul 9, 2003, 01:30 PM
ahhh your fine lol go for it, he wont bite...
hard. lol

OniTatsujin
Jul 9, 2003, 06:36 PM
You could probably beat him, but being lv 30 and trying, you have low DEF,i would wait until your lv 35-40

ShadowJedi
Jul 9, 2003, 06:54 PM
DEF doesn't matter for DF, right?
Since the only physical attacks are the spiky thigies (weak) and his Swipe (Goes through DEF).

Kenshin008
Jul 9, 2003, 08:08 PM
I dunno about you but it seems the high the level you are at the harder the level is. I took my level 12 RAmarl through caves and it was easy. Then I took my level 44 HUmar through Caves and it was easy...but not as easy. The enemies were more in number and seemed stronger, I don't know about you people but my HUmar is a totally different experience than my RAmarl.

OniTatsujin
Jul 9, 2003, 08:40 PM
well, duh...a RAmarl is a friken hunter, you can shoot em all down, run out of room coem back and shoot em in the back, when ur a hunter you get surrounded a lot...
but i still use my HUmar >:D