PDA

View Full Version : Do you think PSO should have?

Roy
Jul 9, 2003, 02:43 PM
Do you think PSO should have?

HaLLa
Jul 9, 2003, 03:10 PM
more clothes would be cool....

having like lobbies for cheaters, legits, trades wouldnt work except maybe the trades one

for one they dont allow cheating so that would take away cheaters and legit ones and if they did people still wouldnt go by it

trading might be a good idea tho....just go to a ship or block if you wanna trade

TangledWeb3917
Jul 9, 2003, 07:25 PM
I think the separate rooms would be cool ... not for everyone though ... just for those players who bitch about how other people chose to play the game. It could prevent allot of online fights

Micah
Jul 12, 2003, 05:23 PM
On 2003-07-09 12:43, Roy wrote:

personaly more costumes is my bet. seperate rooms are like saying hackers and dupers deserve thier own little room, when actualy they deserve to be corrupted for being lame.

on a side note i think PSO needs more extended limits all together. as in more powerful weapons for each id to find, more difficulty, more storage space in your bank (999,999 fills up by vhard and 200 is filled by ultimate) and more stat limits.. as in lvl max of like 500, with no max for a class ata, atp, ect stats. mag max lvl of 500 too. and no material usage limits.

this would however bring to the game some extra work time.. but think.. no material limits or stat limits to that past the raw lvl 500.. we are talking ownage even on ultimate.

SlashEdgewind
Jul 12, 2003, 05:35 PM
dude.. once you get a high enough level normally.. *I wouldn't know but my friend would* you could p// // ultimate anyways... seriously... because A) by that time you most likely have a kickass weapon you can use, you most likely have good armor.. you're mag had damn well better be lvl 200 by now B) you kickass even without the equipment.. hell at lvl 73 I can run through the ruins on Hard without any equipment *mind you I will heal quite alot, and it would take quite a while*

Slash

Micah
Jul 12, 2003, 05:48 PM
On 2003-07-12 15:35, SlashEdgewind wrote:
dude.. once you get a high enough level normally.. *I wouldn't know but my friend would* you could p// // ultimate anyways... seriously... because A) by that time you most likely have a kickass weapon you can use, you most likely have good armor.. you're mag had damn well better be lvl 200 by now B) you kickass even without the equipment.. hell at lvl 73 I can run through the ruins on Hard without any equipment *mind you I will heal quite alot, and it would take quite a while*

Slash

yes yes i know, but id rather work on something i knews only limit was the one i set by how much work i did. say someone puts in 100 hours, lvl 90 something, and someone can put in 10000 hours with a lvl 300 something.

on a second note.. im was in ultimate by lvl 52 with a HUmar.. now thats interesting. 2 hits i died, haha.

Firocket1690
Jul 15, 2003, 06:35 AM
On 2003-07-12 15:23, Micah wrote:

On 2003-07-09 12:43, Roy wrote:

personaly more costumes is my bet. seperate rooms are like saying hackers and dupers deserve thier own little room, when actualy they deserve to be corrupted for being lame.

on a side note i think PSO needs more extended limits all together. as in more powerful weapons for each id to find, more difficulty, more storage space in your bank (999,999 fills up by vhard and 200 is filled by ultimate) and more stat limits.. as in lvl max of like 500, with no max for a class ata, atp, ect stats. mag max lvl of 500 too. and no material usage limits.

this would however bring to the game some extra work time.. but think.. no material limits or stat limits to that past the raw lvl 500.. we are talking ownage even on ultimate.

sureee

but if that DID happen ...

IF by some crazy chance someone hacked it, it yould be fucked all over again ....
fucked worse than it is already ...