PDA

View Full Version : Olga Flow

PoBoy
Jul 9, 2003, 02:54 PM
What is the best way for a HUmar lvl 56 to beat Olga Flow in normal i mean he just keeps killing me in one hit? and what is the recommended lvl for beating him?

xanoki
Jul 9, 2003, 03:03 PM
Olga Flow is sure a tough cookie to crack. I tried on one player offline and could not beat him till i was around level 65. The best technique is keep moving, and when he charges his sword, hide behind a rock, as he is using one of his uber moves on you. Rocks protect you. Well, not really much onfo here but its a start eh?

joncushing
Jul 9, 2003, 05:58 PM
Apparently he only does huge one hit kill moves if u r close to him so perhaps best way to kill olga flow is to get a good handgun and shoot him to death lol

Soukosa
Jul 9, 2003, 06:08 PM
How about getting some scape dolls? He has an attack that will pretty much always kill you.

PoBoy
Jul 9, 2003, 09:36 PM
Well i have a few scape dolls but i cant use them cuz im saving them up for Dark Falz in very hard

Jagasha-Hiei
Jul 9, 2003, 09:45 PM
i killed him badly at lvl 85 humar, but i never tried be4, and i cant beat him on vhard with my lvl 117 humar, hes unbeatable, i played it online with a 107 racast, 86 hucaseal, 137 fomar, we lost, again and again, first form is ez though

Jagasha-Hiei
Jul 9, 2003, 09:46 PM
i killed him badly at lvl 85 humar, but i never tried be4, and i cant beat him on vhard with my lvl 117 humar, hes unbeatable, i played it online with a 107 racast, 86 hucaseal, 137 fomar, we lost, again and again, first form is ez though

Nayofy
Jul 9, 2003, 09:50 PM
Hmm you wont need them in VHard dark falz.Just keep using resta and foie on him till he dies. i was lvl 71 when i got to ult and i didnt use one scapedoll every time he hits u heal.im a RAmar if that helps.. if u are planning to beat olga flow in hard very hard or ult ( dont think bout it) i suggest u save ur dolls for olga flow. if ur good u wont need a scape doll for falz but even with 13 scape doll u wont defeat olga flow in any mode easy.. ult mode is way too hard. hope that helps. (i know ur good)

PoBoy
Jul 9, 2003, 10:04 PM
Well right now im working on him in normal mode im just saving the scape dolls for vhard darkfalz cuz thats where i really am beating olga flow is just something for me to do

A07
Jul 9, 2003, 10:21 PM
olga flow wasnt that hard for me i'm lvl 132 fomar i beat him on very hard and ult pretty easy. all i really did was blast him with TONS of spells (grants) and before i knew it he was dead. i never had him attacak me once with this "death attack" you guys are talking about either. . .?

PoBoy
Jul 9, 2003, 10:38 PM
On 2003-07-09 20:21, A07 wrote:
olga flow wasnt that hard for me i'm lvl 132 fomar i beat him on very hard and ult pretty easy. all i really did was blast him with TONS of spells (grants) and before i knew it he was dead. i never had him attacak me once with this "death attack" you guys are talking about either. . .?

well using grants wouldnt work if you have a HUmar cuz they cant use it obvoisly that and u were lvl 132 and i this is in normal mode

FinalHell
Jul 9, 2003, 11:19 PM
Are u really having a hard time on Olga? to me i think hes easier than dark falz. At least u can hit the guy unlike Falz... he turns imune to Physical attacks(AArrrgghh!) If ur having a real hard time then use a Twin Brand. i killed him really fast with it. Oh and i was level 55 or 56 i dont remember with my HUcaseal when i first killed him offline.

FinalHell
Jul 9, 2003, 11:22 PM
Oh almost Forgot! If u have like kinda good accuracy then i suggest a mechgun of sum sort on the first form. It doesnt have to be all grinded out. as long as u have good accuracy You'll kick his ass in no time.

Nai_Calus
Jul 10, 2003, 12:57 AM
Olga Flow is a wimp. The one attack his second form does that looks like Grants on crack, is that what you people mean 'instant death'? It does more damage the closer you are to him. It can very well kill you in one hit if you stand close. That's why you just stay away from him and pick 'im off with a Handgun. I went and did VHard Seabed today with my L103 HUmar, and he died twice in Upper Levels getting frozen and then pounded by Sinow Zoas... Seabed itself is harder than Olga Flow is. I just went in, shot him with my Red Handgun until the first form died, healed when I needed to, went to the second part of it, kept shooting him with the RHG... By the way, when he turns you into Flowen, is it only online/in Multimode that he's then weak to a random element? Because I was able to keep shooting him just fine while he was doing that. Was I just really lucky and he decided to be weak to A.Beast(My RHG is 0/15/0/0/15), or is he always weak to red weapons or something? Maybe I should have tried my Red Partisan on him, that hasn't got a single % to it, to satisfy my curiosity. Oh well, who cares. I creamed him. Olga Flow != Hard. Besides, if it really arses me, I can just go do it again. :-P

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ian-KunX on 2003-07-09 22:59 ]</font>

Logicone
Jul 10, 2003, 01:06 AM
Wait, he can turn you into Flowen? Is there anything special about that happening? Like stat changes, weapon, ect, ect.

Kaos-Bringer-
Jul 10, 2003, 01:08 AM
jus to tell u... olga can kill any level in one hit from wut i have seen... but that didnt stop be... considering i have pummeled him on all 4 diffies

NodMan
Jul 10, 2003, 01:35 AM
On 2003-07-09 23:06, Logicone wrote:
Wait, he can turn you into Flowen? Is there anything special about that happening? Like stat changes, weapon, ect, ect.

NO! nothing special unless you are playing offline multiplayer then when you get turned mack to yourself you die, no matter what.

NodMan
Jul 10, 2003, 01:38 AM
On 2003-07-09 23:08, Kaos-Bringer- wrote:
jus to tell u... olga can kill any level in one hit from wut i have seen... but that didnt stop be... considering i have pummeled him on all 4 diffies

Your wrong! After seeing this guys difficulty with OlgaFlow Normal I loaded up my LV167 FOnewm with 1345HP and fought Olga Flow and i purposly stood under him when he charged his sword and wamm! didn't kill me but it took 765HP but hey that is ok I have 1345HP.

Delsaber
Jul 10, 2003, 01:43 AM
Funny, I survived this one-hit kill attack... once. This was at 80 something with a HUmar on hard mode. I also beat Flow on ultimate at level 102 with a RAmar.

Fojar
Jul 10, 2003, 02:48 AM
just use your scapes now, my humar beat vhard falz at lvl 68

PoBoy
Jul 10, 2003, 01:50 PM
On 2003-07-09 21:19, FinalHell wrote:
Are u really having a hard time on Olga? to me i think hes easier than dark falz. At least u can hit the guy unlike Falz... he turns imune to Physical attacks(AArrrgghh!) If ur having a real hard time then use a Twin Brand. i killed him really fast with it. Oh and i was level 55 or 56 i dont remember with my HUcaseal when i first killed him offline.

i would use a twin brand if i had one which i dont im just using Gatlings on his first form (i can do this without getting touched) and then i use my Stag Cutlery which is the dlosest i have to a twin brand and i can get a good amount of damage for a while without getting hit but when he does hit me i die

Jkid
Jul 10, 2003, 02:21 PM
I thought I was ready,but nothing like this.... he started using his cheap attackes already.But the three most cheapest are these:

1.Floating Mine: All of these mines come out from the bottom and I see an opening between them. It almost killed me but I survied.
2.High Pressure Gas: This ios the most cheap attack I've saw,this gas acts like a ticking time bomb and sucks you in no matter what you do. Luckly we surived.

2nd Form:

Soul Transfer: This where I get the most trouble,once he sucks my body and turns me tom Flowen,he chases he and tries to stomp me,or uses his sword to kill me.

The reason why I'm typing this is because that he owned me,DAVO and two other people. I was level 31 at the time.And I was on the Hard dificulty (No wonder most of his attacks seem cheap)

So I got two questions:
1.How do I escape from the High Pressure Gas before he insta kill me?
2.When I turn into Flowen, is the person who's turned into Flowen is the only one that can attack him directly,and the other party menbers will just channel their dammage to me?

OniTatsujin
Jul 10, 2003, 02:34 PM
I beat DF on V.H at lv 75, it was easy, no scape dolls used, and OF when i fought him under Hard while i was lv 83, he was easy, and i had a Yamato with me at the time, and thats all i used and i have 645 health, and it was friken easy. I think getting to him is harder than fighting him.

PoBoy
Jul 10, 2003, 02:38 PM
getting to him is much easier in normal mode of course but i have no intention to try him in hard if i cant een beat him in normal

PoBoy
Jul 10, 2003, 02:47 PM
when i started this post was the last time i battled him now im lvl 59 should i try him now?

OniTatsujin
Jul 10, 2003, 02:52 PM
uhh.....go to lv 60 just to make sure
and bring like 3-5 scape dolls

LeMoNaDE06
Jul 10, 2003, 02:53 PM
I'm a lvl 73 RAcaseal and I was playing Olga Flow on very hard online w/ lvl 46 & 42 Hunter, and a 62 RAmarl. We tried 3 times to beat him but we couldnt. I had to spend all my time reviving ppl that were dead, and wasnt able to get too many hits in cause i was too bz running around. After a while everyone had droped their moon atomizers and evetually I ran out. The 3 were dead. Then I was turned in to Flowen. Every time i hit him, i just hurt myself. And then there was just nothing to do but to die.

Does anyone know a way to get out of being flowen w/ out dying?

I prolly coulda beat him if I was w/ some stronger ppl that I didnt have to revive.

Regardless, they were still really fun ppl to play w/, and were really cool.

PoBoy
Jul 10, 2003, 05:05 PM
to get out of flowen without dieing is the same way on the final form of dark falz wait it out i think and to NOT DIE dont hit him

NodMan
Jul 10, 2003, 06:23 PM
On 2003-07-10 15:05, PoBoy wrote:
to get out of flowen without dieing is the same way on the final form of dark falz wait it out i think and to NOT DIE dont hit him

Actually when Olga Flow turns you into Flowen all you need to do is find out what magic attack to use on him so you don't get hurt when is in the "Gold Mod" of his.

PoBoy
Jul 10, 2003, 08:05 PM
What if you dont have magic what if your an android?

RCTweek
Jul 11, 2003, 12:46 AM
Hah i beat it at lvl 76 with a FOmar so um yea i beat it hahahahaha

RCTweek
Jul 11, 2003, 12:50 AM
i murdered hm at level 76 but also i had all my magic above 15 besides anti LV 7

I kick the fuckers ass have poboy how r u?

LeMoNaDE06
Jul 11, 2003, 12:59 AM
On 2003-07-10 22:50, RCTweek wrote:
i murdered hm at level 76 but also i had all my magic above 15 besides anti LV 7

I kick the fuckers ass have poboy how r u?

When you played him, one what difficulty did you play him on, cause he's harder online. And he's harder when you got weaker ppl to baby sit.

I would play him more often, but I get hesitent to play because i hate playing the temple and spaceship, its way too boring and annoying to get to the end.

LeMoNaDE06
Jul 11, 2003, 12:18 PM
ALRIGHT!!! I played Olga Flow w/ a competent team yesterday on Very Hard w/ my lvl 77 RAcaseal and we were able to beat him.

But I'm still curious if there is a way of getting out of being Flowen when he tuens you into him, besides dying then getting restored to normal self.

LeMoNaDE06
Jul 11, 2003, 02:45 PM
WOO HOO just turned lvl 84, played Olga Flow on Ultimate w/ 3 lvl 120+ guys beat it real quick.

...actually they did most the work http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif