PDA

View Full Version : whats your favourite wep in the game

chewbacca
Jul 9, 2003, 03:31 PM
mines the heavens punisher not as powerful as it was on the dc but still looks cool with the special shot

jediknight007
Jul 9, 2003, 03:33 PM
Shouldn't this be in Off Topic or something?

Bit
Jul 9, 2003, 03:33 PM
There has to be 3453 threads like this.. Not to be rude, but must we start another?

agito 75

HaLLa
Jul 9, 2003, 03:36 PM
Vulcans are always cool

TheAlmightyNewbie
Jul 9, 2003, 03:49 PM
atp wise, its my god hand that im gonna get soon... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif besides that, i really like the dragon slayer. it has a faster recovery than last survivor and looks damn awesome http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

chewbacca
Jul 9, 2003, 03:57 PM
easy jedi knight im a newbie to this forum stuff so bear with me i only asked a simple question just curious

xanoki
Jul 9, 2003, 04:18 PM
My fave wep at the moment is my trusty (legit, not a bit) T-JS. But, if i dont include that it is my trusty Charge Vulcans that help me out.

jediknight007
Jul 9, 2003, 04:23 PM
On 2003-07-09 13:57, chewbacca wrote:
easy jedi knight im a newbie to this forum stuff so bear with me i only asked a simple question just curious

Easy? You have yet to see the power of the Dark side, my young apprentice...

-ARIES-
Jul 9, 2003, 04:33 PM
My favorite weapons are the Varista and DB's Saber.

-ARIES-
Jul 9, 2003, 04:35 PM
I also like the Belra Cannon, unless it does something other than shoot the arm at things.

TheStampede
Jul 9, 2003, 04:45 PM
Well this would be my first post, yay.

I am an old DC v1/v2 player who just recently starting playing the GC version. Just wanted to comment on my amusement that weapons like the varista are actually cool and enjoyable to use, where in the originals on DC they were crap. Sure am glad they redid them as the only rare i have for my ranger is a varista http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

-ARIES-
Jul 9, 2003, 04:51 PM
Here's a tip: Use EVERY SINGLE GRINDER YOU HAVE ON YOUR VARISTA. You can get it up to +25, and when it's maxed out the normal attack can kill a Booma with one shot. That means it usually does 60 to 70 damage, and the power shot will do at least 90, if not 100, damage.

<======================{[X]}======================>

This is odd.
I'm only level 27, yet I'm already in Ruins 3 and on my way to fight Dark Falz... On my friend's Gamecube, the first time I killed Dark Falz by myself was level 40; but that was because his parents left often and he wasn't allowed visitors when they were gone, so I was stuck in the Mines for quite some time...

jediknight007
Jul 9, 2003, 04:55 PM
Tips again? Perhaps you have next week's lottery numbers for the kingdom of Tatooine?

Btw, it's not worth wasting all your grinders on a low-level weapon if it only manages to kill a Booma in one hit, whilst taking off about 100 HP on Heavy. Once you get into Hard and V.Hard mode, you will regret wasting all those grinders mate.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jediknight007 on 2003-07-09 14:58 ]</font>

-ARIES-
Jul 9, 2003, 04:57 PM
STFU. I'm just trying to help people out.

-ARIES-
Jul 9, 2003, 05:09 PM
How the crap was I supposed to know that? I've only been in Hard mode once, and that was just for Forest 1.

jediknight007
Jul 9, 2003, 05:10 PM
On 2003-07-09 14:57, -ARIES- wrote:
STFU. I'm just trying to help people out.

I sense much of the Dark side in you...

-ARIES-
Jul 9, 2003, 05:10 PM
I found me a Pallasch in Ruins 3; came out of one of those poison blob thingies on the floor.

-ARIES-
Jul 9, 2003, 05:13 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif I'm getting close to Dark Falz...

-ARIES-
Jul 9, 2003, 05:16 PM
I also found a Breaker...

jediknight007
Jul 9, 2003, 05:23 PM
Wow, just found yet another speckle of dust on my screen...

Jagasha-Hiei
Jul 9, 2003, 09:26 PM
On 2003-07-09 13:49, TheAlmightyNewbie wrote:
atp wise, its my god hand that im gonna get soon... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif besides that, i really like the dragon slayer. it has a faster recovery than last survivor and looks damn awesome http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

????????????????????????????????????
they cant have faster recovery, all swords r the same in range, motion, and attack speed,
wtf u talkin bout. no 1 sword can be better then another in thos three catogorys. last surviver has a btter special

Bit
Jul 9, 2003, 09:30 PM
????????????????????????????????????
they cant have faster recovery, all swords r the same in range, motion, and attack speed,
wtf u talkin bout. no 1 sword can be better then another in thos three catogorys. last surviver has a btter special

Uhm. Have you seen the attack speed of a Red Sword? It's much slower then that of a Dragon Slayer. Please know what your talking about before you post.

Jagasha-Hiei
Jul 9, 2003, 09:30 PM
my fav is orotiagito, cuz its special can wipe out ult mines in 3 hits a guy and since ti hits each guy like a slicer, boom, saddam wished he had a wep of such mass destruction. im only lvl 117.

-ARIES-
Jul 9, 2003, 11:42 PM
God... How embarrasing.. I'm level 28 yet I'm getting my ass kicked by MOTHMANTS... -_-

-ARIES-
Jul 9, 2003, 11:44 PM
It's hard mode, but it's still embarrasing, seeing as Mothmants are the weakest foes in the game; at least, on normal mode..

umbrella
Jul 9, 2003, 11:54 PM
VARISTA!!!!!! WOO

Raiten
Jul 10, 2003, 12:02 AM
Double Sabers. I can't resist them http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

SaiKo
Jul 10, 2003, 01:34 AM
Favorite weapon is and always has been the Bringer's Rifle.

Nai_Calus
Jul 10, 2003, 02:40 AM
I like my Lavis Cannon because it looks like they were on crack when they designed it, it's purple, it only took me 8 Pouilly Slimes to get it, and in Ult Forest it does more damage than my Orotiagito because it's got 15% to Native.
I also like my Red Handgun because it's red, doesn't use some farked-up ugly weird special model, and it has great ATP for a Handgun.
And along the exact same lines, my Red Partisan.
My main HUmar just plain looks -cool- with the Orotiagito, he looks sort of like a samurai normally, and the Agito only helps that. Plus it does nice damage, so who can complain? ^^
I like how my Demolition Comet whacks things, especially with it's nice 35/25/20/0 %s, but god is that thing fugly. I want a Double Cannon just so I can have a good strong Double Saber type that -doesn't- look completely ugly. That and I enjoy having legit things nobody would ever believe were legit if I could get online and I used them. I mean, really, how many people are psycho enough to have a legit Orotiagito -AND- a legit Lavis Cannon? And what'll really be sad is that I'll probably wind up with about 5 or 6 legit Lavis Cannons because Syncestas seem to be hellishly hard to get, and I want to make a -good- Double Cannon, damn it. >P I want Hit %, even if it -is- just 15%. Yeah, I know, dream on, I must be nuts. X_X

Rpgplayer
Jul 10, 2003, 05:10 AM
My favorite weapons are the Yasminkov 7000V and the Bringers rifle (<--I don't have it but a friend has)

chewbacca
Jul 10, 2003, 03:33 PM
jedi knight lol. im no apprentice im a sith lord bow down to your master

Mystil
Jul 10, 2003, 03:55 PM
I'm really tired of rare weapons. My favorite is Vulcans and H&S25 Justice.

chewbacca
Jul 11, 2003, 01:10 PM
what is it about these vulcan guns why do people like them so much