PDA

View Full Version : s-rank slicer

RoninJoku
Jul 9, 2003, 03:43 PM
i know that the zalure shot is supposed to be amazing and i originally wanted to get an s-rank slicer with jellen to go along with it... But now im wondering if i should switch up the specials for a little variety leaving me with a zalure slicer and jellen shot. My question is- is a zalure slicer good? How often does it hit? is it as good with zalure as the shot or would i be better off with the jellen slicer. Youre opinions would be greatly appreciated.

martian_man
Jul 9, 2003, 04:03 PM
soz forgot wot i was postin

HaLLa
Jul 9, 2003, 11:58 PM
Go Slicer...you dont see many of those.

Dont get what everyone else gets

VulpesMundi
Jul 10, 2003, 12:25 PM
I'm going with Slicers, myself. They're ranged and hit multiple targets, which is quite useful. On top of that, every class can technically use the S-rank Slicer (though FOnewearl's ATP max is too low to equip it), while only rangers can use the Shot. Best to get a weapon that can be passed around. Jellen and Zalure S-rank Slicers are worth their weight in gold. And if you want a good ranger-specific weapon for Jellen and Zalure, wait until the S-rank Needle is released down the road.

Jazhara
Jul 10, 2003, 12:25 PM
If you're a RA, the shot is probably the better option.

RoninJoku
Jul 12, 2003, 01:07 PM
shoot! I was too exited to get my srank that i didnt look at my post! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif Now I wish i would of chosen the slicer.... O well, I can always get more...