PDA

View Full Version : The Dupe method

MechX07
Jul 9, 2003, 04:20 PM
Is the dupe method just duplicating an item

Guntz348
Jul 9, 2003, 04:31 PM
Yes it is just making an exact copy of an item in your invintory. Please note that it is against the rules to post or to ask for this method on this site.

jediknight007
Jul 9, 2003, 04:42 PM
Why didn't you just ask this in your previous topic instead of creating another one?

kat
Jul 9, 2003, 04:59 PM
On 2003-07-09 14:42, jediknight007 wrote:
Why didn't you just ask this in your previous topic instead of creating another one?

Probably because he's hoping that this one will be overlooked and someone will slip him the magic duping method.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bash.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/eviltongue.gif

Micah
Jul 9, 2003, 05:34 PM
dude no. duping = uber gay

Voodoochild
Jul 9, 2003, 07:04 PM
watch your language warning +1

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-07-09 19:20 ]</font>

LollipopLolita
Jul 9, 2003, 09:20 PM
On 2003-07-09 15:34, Micah wrote:
dude no. duping = uber ***

watch your language. +1 warning

Micah
Jul 10, 2003, 12:33 PM
did i say a bad word?

neko-chan
Jul 10, 2003, 12:44 PM
BEST THREAD EVER!

*saves to favourites* ...zip..!

Ness
Jul 10, 2003, 12:53 PM
On 2003-07-10 10:33, Micah wrote:
did i say a bad word?

You made a homophobic comment.

Micah
Jul 10, 2003, 01:00 PM
ok dude... i dont know what homophobic is.. or even what that word means, cut me some slack.

on a note of guessing. does it mean afraid of homo people?

happyalloy
Jul 10, 2003, 01:19 PM
Yes, Micah; whats worse is that duping is not related to sexual orientation in any way http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Micah
Jul 10, 2003, 01:27 PM
o..k.. wtf. that doesnt make any sence. im not afraid of homo people. actualy the only thing im afraid of is myself.

on a note of seriousness i have been "hit" on by another guy, it is not cool at all. thankfully chat rooms have an ignore button. dont laugh, it could happen to you.

martian_man
Jul 10, 2003, 02:15 PM
lol thats funny
warning+1[b]w00t thats errrm bad
warning+2 nooooo

Reenee
Jul 10, 2003, 03:06 PM
On 2003-07-10 11:27, Micah wrote:
o..k.. wtf. that doesnt make any sence.

Including sexual orientation in a subject that doesn't involve sexual orientation at all doesn't make sense. It shows how ignorant and childish you are. I'm not saying you are, but saying such things makes you look like that.

Nall
Jul 10, 2003, 03:37 PM
now this forum has gotten off topic...duping has nothing to do with homophobia or sexual orientation, nor does PSO in any way shape or form.

Nall
Jul 10, 2003, 03:39 PM
and i have no clue why it says rappy hunter under my user name, but i am no rappy hunter. i feel very bad every time i hit one of those sweet little over sized evil chickens.

Micah
Jul 10, 2003, 04:17 PM
On 2003-07-10 13:06, Shapiro wrote:

On 2003-07-10 11:27, Micah wrote:
o..k.. wtf. that doesnt make any sence.

Including sexual orientation in a subject that doesn't involve sexual orientation at all doesn't make sense. It shows how ignorant and childish you are. I'm not saying you are, but saying such things makes you look like that.

i think your the one thats ignorant to see things from other peoples point of view. the word, homophobic = afriad of homos. thats why i said it doesnt make any sence.. since i never said i was afriad of homos. so if i did make a comment that was anything, it would have been racist, not homophobic. jeez get it right people. the reason it would have been racist, is because i used the term gay, which for some is a way of life. to describe something lame, which was duping. and btw since someone could have taken it in a racist way (if they are gay) i apologize. next time i will use the term lame instead.

on a note of seriousness. you just got owned.

Nall
Jul 10, 2003, 04:30 PM
actually, "gay" is not racist. homosexual is not a race. african is a race. german is a race. french is a race. homosexual is not a race. therefor, "gay", "fag", "homo", etc. are not racist words. two of them are actually slang for homosexual and have totally different meanings.

Micah
Jul 10, 2003, 04:46 PM
On 2003-07-10 14:30, Nall wrote:
actually, "gay" is not racist. homosexual is not a race. african is a race. german is a race. french is a race. homosexual is not a race. therefor, "gay", "fag", "homo", etc. are not racist words. two of them are actually slang for homosexual and have totally different meanings.

please read what i say carefully next time. i said 'if' someone 'is' homosexual and 'reads' what i said, they 'might' take it as a racist remark.. so basicly thats the only thing possibly bad about what i said. gay isnt a bad word, jeez.. if its a bad word.. youve got to be the immature one, because not only does gay mean homosexual it also means happy (btw i meant the other one, duping is not happy). and hey.. its not censored anywhere.. online games or even chat rooms. now words like fag are censored because that is used as an insult most of the time. (but if you know faggots is not a bad word because it means sticks in some other country or something, i dunno, but places like msn chat wont kick you if you have the s on the end). i think my point is proven there. i rest my case.

on another note of ownage.. oh yeah, pwnzed

Sparkoma
Jul 10, 2003, 04:47 PM
nall has a good point kids, now how about them kipper snacks? now how and why did i need to go there hmmmm??? yes well there is no point in this post... but how do u go from something that cant have a sex to pick from to kipper snack...hmmmm hmmmm hmmm. tell me that one ohhh i have gone crazy!

Micah
Jul 10, 2003, 05:02 PM
haha, i think you are a little out of it, haha. but hey, at least this topic is an interesting one, lots of ownage. haha

Nall
Jul 10, 2003, 05:04 PM
"so if i did make a comment that was anything, it would have been racist, not homophobic. jeez get it right people. the reason it would have been racist, is because i used the term gay, which for some is a way of life. "

right there, you are basically calling the word "gay" racist. go ahead and rest your case, but while you're at it, stand corrected.

and i do agree about the kipper snacks. they're mmmmmmmmmmmmmmlicious!

Micah
Jul 10, 2003, 05:15 PM
On 2003-07-10 15:04, Nall wrote:
"so if i did make a comment that was anything, it would have been racist, not homophobic. jeez get it right people. the reason it would have been racist, is because i used the term gay, which for some is a way of life. "

right there, you are basically calling the word "gay" racist. go ahead and rest your case, but while you're at it, stand corrected.

and i do agree about the kipper snacks. they're mmmmmmmmmmmmmmlicious!

please quote my whole post next time. if you would have noticed, i said someone who plays pso may be on this site and be a user of it, and they may be homosexual, and they may have different views on the word gay than you. so by them reading what i said they might have taken the word gay in a racist way. by saying what you just said there you just proved you dont understand what im saying, or your not a homosexual and you cant see things from points of view other than your own.

note of seriousness again, owned

a note of common sence.. when i say rest my case, i literly dont mean that, it just means ive writen what needs to be read. thats all

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Micah on 2003-07-10 15:20 ]</font>

Nall
Jul 10, 2003, 05:34 PM
i know what it means when somebody says i rest my case and nobody would ever take the work gay as a racist term.

Micah
Jul 10, 2003, 05:39 PM
dude.. just drop it ok. obviously you missed the point in my past post.

Creasian
Jul 10, 2003, 05:55 PM
On 2003-07-09 17:04, Voodoochild wrote:
watch your language warning +1

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-07-09 19:20 ]</font>

Okay to end this little debate as it started with "did i say something wrong?". Obviously you didnt too much cause that person's post was edited and warned, not yours. Lets try and get back on the main topic now...

Yes allready said duplication makes a exact copy of the item you dupe. You cannot tell the difference between a duplicated item from that of the origonal copy. BTW there is a Civil War going on in these forums so thats why the sometimes rude replies and others that seem much more polite. Would sometimes be best unless you want to see the same kinda replies to searchfor the topics and pm someone who show's knowledge in such things. not saying you cant post, all means you have every right, just thought i mention a less... volitile means. Sad its this way...

Nall
Jul 10, 2003, 05:59 PM

Nall
Jul 10, 2003, 06:00 PM
the ... is not towards the civil war guy

Micah
Jul 10, 2003, 06:01 PM
so basicly pointless huh?

i say we all get planetside, like CS only with battles between 100s of people at once.. and settle this damn civil war at once.

but thats me, shoot now, ask the dead body questions later.

Micah
Jul 10, 2003, 06:08 PM
on another note, you know whats sad? sega. because they leave problems in the game. and blame us, for even 'taking' about them. yes true, gamers make the choice to play games and or hack them, but still, as a developer of a game, at least do a good job with testing it.. you know what im talking about.. targeting system.. and besides.. if i make an airbag for a car, and someone finds out how to turn it off. am i gonna bitch about people getting on fourms talking about how to turn it off and risk thier safty.. no. it was my fault as the maker of the airbag that fault is in it, and another thing.. if they want to turn it off, fine, they own the car, they can do what they want. just like we own the games, you left the flaw, so why complain about us talking about them. wow that was off topic, but i just felt like saying it.. you know, one of those amendment things. anyways im off.. time to go kill some n00bs.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Micah on 2003-07-10 16:10 ]</font>

Nall
Jul 10, 2003, 06:09 PM
how about we all wait until Halo 2 comes out and have a huge battle instead of planet side. this is because i am going to get an xbox anyway to get fable and ninja gaiden.

Nall
Jul 10, 2003, 06:12 PM
i concur...in fact, i said in in another of my forums.

Micah
Jul 10, 2003, 06:13 PM
On 2003-07-10 16:09, Nall wrote:
how about we all wait until Halo 2 comes out and have a huge battle instead of planet side. this is because i am going to get an xbox anyway to get fable and ninja gaiden.

how about we wait for half life 2?, its probably gonna be on more than one console later on anyways, so everyone has a chance to play. not just xboxers.

Nall
Jul 10, 2003, 06:18 PM
even though it wouldnt work, i would recomend resident evil outbreak. or we could find some online battle game that supports any system and everybody could play together and not have to wait for anything to come out.

Micah
Jul 10, 2003, 06:27 PM
thats like pso, 4 players on a team trying to survive.. but unlike pso when you die on that RE online game, you can still play as a zombie.. in my opinion.. thats very kickass of an idea.