PDA

View Full Version : cheaters SUCK

martian_man
Jul 9, 2003, 04:33 PM
cheaters SUCK

kat
Jul 9, 2003, 05:09 PM
I don't agree with YOU.

This forum is not to bash anyone, despite your posting here. It's for an intelligent discussion. Someone asks what the different levels of being 'non-legit' and you say 'cheaters suck'. It's not even on-topic.

Fact is, you're flaming and flamebating.

And it's a sad sad way to try and increase your post count.

Try and be constructive in your posts. And maybe not so inane...

martian_man
Jul 9, 2003, 05:26 PM
I have a reason to hate cheaters
they ruined the whole game on DC by pking me and i lost all my money and my rares
so dont say thats not a valid point !!!!

kat
Jul 9, 2003, 05:29 PM
you don't have a valid reason to go and harass other people about the topics here. What you feel about cheeters, dupers, and PKers from the DC shouldn't lead you to go and spam threads talking about the levels of legit/duping.

It's an excuse, not a justification.

Your opinnion is something you're entitled to, but it's not something everyone shares (obviously) and thus you're not going to convert anyone that's set against it, or anyone you've offended or just plain annoyed by the childish spamming you're engaged in.

Think about it.

The_Hero_Of_Time
Jul 9, 2003, 05:33 PM
I agree wiht Kat..IF you had a grudge in the DC days, dont bring it over to GC/X-Box. They havent done anything to you in the new versions.

martian_man
Jul 9, 2003, 05:35 PM
im NOT spamming the forums im telling my feelings about cheaters like it says in the title"this is the play to discuss cheating NOT to do cheat codes"or summit

it is a valid reason.

i could say i agree with you a bit

Aurra
Jul 9, 2003, 05:38 PM
You can't say you hate all cheaters because there are so many different kinds, many of which are harmless to the average player. Dupers, item hackers etc do not do any real damage to other people.

kat
Jul 9, 2003, 05:39 PM
On 2003-07-09 15:35, martian_man wrote:
im NOT spamming the forums im telling my feelings about cheaters like it says in the title"this is the play to discuss cheating NOT to do cheat codes"or summit

Then explain the reply of "cheaters SUCK" that you posted in a topic that is discussing the concept of people that dupe vs people that knowingly use dupes vs people that unknowingly trade for a dupe vs the other levels of stuff vs the pure legits....

Its not on topic
It's not related to the topic
It's not even backed up by anything

That's spam.

Now, if you were to say that you think that those that use dupes knowingly are contributing to the downfall of the PSO civilization by inflating the market for the BKB, etc. then you'd be on topic and have an apparant IQ above that of your average BKB user....

martian_man
Jul 9, 2003, 05:48 PM
look its no spam i can agree with u lot but kat your just sayin shit i dont no what your on bout but the other 2 made a good point 2 me

Fr3aK
Jul 11, 2003, 12:46 AM
I have a reason to hate cheaters
they ruined the whole game on DC by pking me and i lost all my money and my rares
so dont say thats not a valid point !!!!

Ok, i admit cheaters on the DC V. were kinda unfair...but i think u need to put that all behind u because DC is dead. And the GC and XBOX versions are different. And its up to the player if they wanna cheat or not. You have no right just to hate them because they cheat.

-Fr3aK-

RuneLateralus
Jul 11, 2003, 01:31 AM
PSOW is not for legits only, nor is it just for cheaters. It is for everyone.

Topics like these will do nothing more than what is beginning here: a fight.

And I am sick of the fights that go on in this section.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RuneLateralus on 2003-07-10 23:32 ]</font>