PDA

View Full Version : question about soul of steel and retired hunter quests

DualHydra
Jul 9, 2003, 05:46 PM
i heard in both quests you can go down to forest 1 and do something.i heard in soul of steel after you see the mag elenor gets you can go to forest 1 and talk to her.also i heard in retired hunter you can go to forest 1 and do something but i dunno what. is this true?

Iroxxerjooazz
Jul 9, 2003, 06:01 PM
I would say not. But I dont know shit about this game. How do they get to the forest?? In Soul of Steel after Ult blows up. You cant go back to Ragol the teleporter doesnt let you. And for retired hunter you can only go to Ruins 3. But if im wrong, tell me so.

Micah
Jul 9, 2003, 06:14 PM
you 100% right, you cant go to forest.. must be another quest. but what i do know is there are hidden parts to several quests, for instance, in FOS quest, after the telipipe apears to P2, talk to the creature again, it will dissapear (btw before hand you must answer 'no' to the question asked) then go back to where the creature first was, talk to it again, and then look around.. theres a nice item on the ground for you. i guess just a little extra put in the game by the developers.

on an edited note i may not be right about SOS and RT quests.. there might be an exploit to get to forest.. but i dont think so.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Micah on 2003-07-09 16:16 ]</font>

Iroxxerjooazz
Jul 9, 2003, 06:19 PM
The bad thing about those quest is that once you beat all the quests once and if you said "yes" the first time though all the quests, and if you say "no" the second time. Then you wont get anything.

Micah
Jul 9, 2003, 06:25 PM
On 2003-07-09 16:19, Iroxxerjooazz wrote:
The bad thing about those quest is that once you beat all the quests once and if you said "yes" the first time though all the quests, and if you say "no" the second time. Then you wont get anything.

this is just a simple item, it shouldnt matter, just redo the quest and say no

Rudoku
Jul 9, 2003, 06:43 PM
Actually, you can go to Forest in both quests. Retired Hunter: If you finish the rest of the Sue subplot, you will be able to enter the Forest(If you see Bernie when you enter P2, alone, you did it). Its purpose is to read that weird computer in F2. For SoS: You have to make the Mag Cell glow four times...

DualHydra
Jul 9, 2003, 07:00 PM
this is info i got from a someone how to go to forest.

retired hunter
Now after you've helped him he will leave. When you return to Pioneer 2 a Force will
ask you to do something for her in Forest 2. Don't ask me what, all I know is that you have to
access the weather control panel over the bridge.

Soul Of Steel

You can get an extra bit of ending. As long as you said "No" to Doc. Montague
three times. Choose to do the "Soul of Steel" Quest again and this time you'll
be greeted by a woman who says you have been asked for via the BEE system.

Warp down to Forest 1 and meet Elenor in the place she was in "Magnitude of
Metal". Talk to her about everything. Then she will leave. Pipe back up after
her and enjoy the groovy music playing as you collect your meseta reward.

Squeee
Jul 9, 2003, 07:01 PM
what exactly do you get or get to do when u enter forest in both these quest?

Squeee
Jul 9, 2003, 07:03 PM
woops, x that post I was late at replying x.x

DualHydra
Jul 9, 2003, 07:59 PM
ok i tested the soul of steel one. it worked but the retired hunter didnt. instead he was talkin about flowen and zoke. maybe it has to do with the sue sub-plot since i said yes to her. well right now im gonna try it on normal since i said NO to her on normal and on hard i said YES.