PDA

View Full Version : IG SUX

Tsuway
Jul 9, 2003, 06:02 PM
Does NE1 here know about IG (~*InFaMoUsGaMeRz*~)?

Getintothegame
Jul 9, 2003, 06:38 PM
I know a little bit about them, but why do you say they suck when you don't know much about them?

Tsuway
Jul 9, 2003, 07:06 PM
I know alot about them, I know that they are going to destroy PSO! They teach dupe, lag, hacking, all that! and there people and growing! Soon every1 will know how to cheat and ruin the game!

Tsuway
Jul 9, 2003, 07:10 PM
& I know they dont care about the game! They say this game sucked from the start and they dont care what happens to it!

Temjin-On
Jul 9, 2003, 09:29 PM
Ah IG sounds like TMG reborn. If anyone remembers TMG (The Master Guild)from DC, they where a group of very, very, very, evil hackers. They NOLed a buncha my closest friends and myself. Well, I think its time to use Plan B. For thoose of you who dont know about my Plan B, its a clandestine plan, to try to police the hackers when they get hostile. And we all know what has to be done if it comes to this. (BTW, mods dont ban me for saying people should hack hackers.)

RubyEclipse
Jul 9, 2003, 10:49 PM
Well this is just peachy....

I see GC becoming dreamcast all over again....

HaLLa
Jul 10, 2003, 12:14 AM
I dont care what they do but if they mess with any of my characters....its on

Reenee
Jul 10, 2003, 12:49 AM
And out of all of the games, not only it had to be a silly console game, but all those people are doing are wasting their lives over bragging rights.

Very productive. And I suppose the staple diet is grass too?

YukiHu
Jul 10, 2003, 01:29 AM
Yes I've heard of them, but not much about them. I heard either a) they're a bunch of kids who think they know stuff and are bragging to scare people or b) actually do know what their doing. In any case, I recommend you guys stay away from them. Better safe than sorry, eh?

Fojar
Jul 10, 2003, 01:32 AM
i hate ig, they're ruining the game...they all hack (well....most) and they're the ones spreading on how to steal, fsod people, and dupe. the leader (nugz i believe) is a ramar who uses an electro frame for example. i've also seen members who were at lvl 100 or so using standstill shield (the god of equip hack) grrr they suck

Temjin-On
Jul 10, 2003, 07:44 PM
Ok, I really think that my Plan B is a good idea, but thats just me. I hate hackers and they need to be stopped at all costs. If i had a clan Id try to stop them but, I dont.

Cyberace_1985
Jul 10, 2003, 07:47 PM
On 2003-07-09 17:06, Tsuway wrote:
I know alot about them, I know that they are going to destroy PSO! They teach dupe, lag, hacking, all that! and there people and growing! Soon every1 will know how to cheat and ruin the game!

if you havent noticed the game is already ruined

Cyberace_1985
Jul 10, 2003, 07:49 PM
On 2003-07-10 17:44, Temjin-On wrote:
Ok, I really think that my Plan B is a good idea, but thats just me. I hate hackers and they need to be stopped at all costs. If i had a clan Id try to stop them but, I dont.

if u want a clan why dont you try to make one o hold on you waste most of your time on here

Fojar
Jul 10, 2003, 09:55 PM
games not ruined, it's just getting worse, it's not un-playable though

Creasian
Jul 11, 2003, 05:22 AM
Keep editing cause i dont wanna say anything that might to lead to something and get me in trouble. I guess keep it simple.. you need 1 simple thing to do everything you all just mentioned Ig was doing. BTW, Stealing i think you mean trade window? Exploit, FSODing people? Exploit. Oh and the level 200 mags with 200 mind power etc, That goes same with what i said above. When they decrypt the sve file, or show experience in packet sending, yeah then i might think different. currently.. i'm not impressed nor scared. I dont even know what system they are doing it all on, this all is about 1 system, and if you dont allready know which one then thats a good thing.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GoD on 2003-07-11 03:25 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Creasian on 2003-07-11 03:35 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Creasian on 2003-07-11 03:37 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Creasian on 2003-07-11 04:03 ]</font>