TangledWeb3917
Jul 9, 2003, 07:30 PM
Yeah thats what i thought too, but much to my dismay it isnt true

Rated_Lexxx
Jul 9, 2003, 07:31 PM
So How am i suppoes to convert the enemy parts into weapons

dropslash
Jul 9, 2003, 07:32 PM
is this on Xbox, because you certainly can on the Cube.

Rated_Lexxx
Jul 9, 2003, 07:35 PM
yes this on xbox

TangledWeb3917
Jul 9, 2003, 07:38 PM
the unsealed door quest is what you want to unlock to convert enemy body parts. In order to unlock it you have to complete a few quests in a certain order. Unfortunately i forget that that order is, but i did learn how to do it on this site

Rated_Lexxx
Jul 9, 2003, 07:39 PM
well i did them and I have more enemy parts to convert.

TangledWeb3917
Jul 9, 2003, 07:48 PM
did you complete all the quests in every difficulty? If you havent you can unlock the unsealed door quest on a different difficulty.

Rated_Lexxx
Jul 9, 2003, 07:52 PM
you have to be serios effin kiddin me. No but it takes for ever to clear quest. Someone please give me some good nnews

Wufei
Jul 9, 2003, 07:59 PM
I beat all the Quests on Normal mode and I can do any one of them now.

Rated_Lexxx
Jul 9, 2003, 08:01 PM
you mean on x-box. I beat them all on hard

TangledWeb3917
Jul 9, 2003, 08:14 PM
the unsealed door quest is in the forest ... and you can complete the quests in a easier difficulty so it shouldnt take too long. I think this is what you have to do to unlock the quest ... and i apologize for not knowing the quest names but seeing how you have completed all the quests im sure youll know which ones im talking about: You have to do the two quests where you have to gather information ... well the first one your gathering information the second quest the scientist wants you to take her down to the forest so she can see the creatures for herself. At the end of each quest make sure you talk to everyone in the hunters quild. One of them will tell you something about photon material. When you go into the unsealed door quest there will be a force standing next to the portal to the principle. Talk to him, he will convert your enemy parts for you.

Once again I apologize for not being more pacific http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

NATE_DOGG
Jul 9, 2003, 08:24 PM
Yes you can I did it on very hard gc

Smile
Jul 9, 2003, 08:29 PM
do all the quests on one difficulty, and then you can do any quest you want on the same difficulty

OniTatsujin
Jul 9, 2003, 08:32 PM
Are you sure you beat all the quests?
I beat all of em and did the order tihng, and now i just go back to Normal and go to Dr. Osto's research and he makes them into weapons
>:D

Rated_Lexxx
Jul 10, 2003, 05:52 AM
yeah I beat all the quest on hard mode