PDA

View Full Version : I GOT RICOS GLASSESS AND THEY SUK!!!!

Jagasha-Hiei
Jul 9, 2003, 08:36 PM
I found ricos freaken glasses, i cant equip them and they raie ur evp and def by 1, its so useless, i dont even wanna equip it, unless u can actually c the glasses on ur face. i killed falz 4 x a day, i use dark flow every time, i finally got them and its useless, i am soo pissed

Bit
Jul 9, 2003, 08:38 PM
They let females(which is probably why you can't use them) see traps as well. And, I must say, makes the character look more nifty.

Soukosa
Jul 9, 2003, 08:43 PM
They are only usable on FOmarls. Can you give me some info? I'm interested in how many times you faught Dark Falz and what ID you are.

Jagasha-Hiei
Jul 9, 2003, 08:48 PM
im skyly lvl 117, lol, but i go to ruins games with dark flow, so my id dont matter, but i prefer to use df neway since mine has 55hit and 85 dark.i ussauly chack to c if rico dropped, i misssed out sometimes, i killed falz plenty of times, i gt the df for free, iwas playing ruins, this ra said he new how to make rico always drop so he gave me df, i was only hunter. he did some weird shit with red handgun shooting in all directions, but she didnt drop, i just wack her

RagRappy2000
Jul 9, 2003, 08:52 PM
Congrats on your ricos glasses http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

http://members.fortunecity.com/dj_fox/sonicteampage2.jpg

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RagRappy2000 on 2003-07-09 21:53 ]</font>

Soukosa
Jul 9, 2003, 08:52 PM
According to my research, Falz (or I guess Rico) leaves various rares behind, depending on the section ID. Are you the one that made the game or did someone else?

Jagasha-Hiei
Jul 9, 2003, 08:59 PM
some 1 else always, i just join, i dont hev ruins, cant beat mines

Soukosa
Jul 9, 2003, 09:00 PM
Okay. Do you have any idea what ID the game was?

Nai_Calus
Jul 9, 2003, 09:16 PM
WHITILL, IIRC, is the only section ID that can get Rico's Glasses and Earrings. It was probably a WHITILL game.

Jagasha-Hiei
Jul 9, 2003, 09:16 PM
nope, i thought all get ricos vibraters, i mean glasses

Soukosa
Jul 9, 2003, 09:20 PM
Jagasha-Hiei: Thanks for your help.

Ian-KunX: Dark Falz drops the glasses for certain IDs.

Jagasha-Hiei
Jul 9, 2003, 09:41 PM
do u really want them cuz u can just get sence plate which is better, or trap/search

Soukosa
Jul 9, 2003, 09:51 PM
I've been working on deciphering the rare drop table file from the XBox version (which would be same as the one from the GC as well) and I was looking for confirmation on Dark Falz drops to make sure I'm deciphering things correctly. As for the items, I'm aware of the guards that allow a non-android to be able to see traps, but I think it would be kinda cool to slap some glasses on my FOmarl.

Richard
Jul 9, 2003, 11:34 PM

Dark Falz doesn't drop anything. Ever.

umbrella
Jul 9, 2003, 11:36 PM
.........ever http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif

Soukosa
Jul 9, 2003, 11:43 PM
On 2003-07-09 21:34, Richard wrote:

Dark Falz doesn't drop anything. Ever.

Both Dark Falz and Olga Flow have drop entries on the item drop table for Ultimate.

Richard
Jul 9, 2003, 11:50 PM
On 2003-07-09 21:43, Kalonera wrote:
Both Dark Falz and Olga Flow have drop entries on the item drop table for Ultimate.

Hmm, ok. I think I know which charts your referring to.

According to the charts you're looking at:

VIRIDIA gets the RED RING from Dark Falz
GREENNILL gets RICO'S GLASSES from Dark Falz
SKYLY gets the RED RING from Dark Falz
BLUEULL gets RICO'S EARRING from Dark Falz
PURPLENUM gets RICO'S EARRING from Dark Falz
PINKAL gets RICO'S GLASSES from Dark Falz
REDRIA gets the RED RING from Dark Falz
ORAN gets RICO'S GLASSES from Dark Falz
YELLOWBOZE gets RICO'S EARRING from Dark Falz
WHITILL gets the RED RING from Dark Falz

If those are the same drops as the ones you're looking, then I'm telling you right now the drops are wrong.

Soukosa
Jul 9, 2003, 11:53 PM
On 2003-07-09 21:50, Richard wrote:
Hmm, ok. I think I know which charts your referring to.

No, I'm taking the drop information straight from the item drop table file from the XBox version.

umbrella
Jul 9, 2003, 11:53 PM
yeah those are messed up.

Richard
Jul 10, 2003, 12:03 AM
On 2003-07-09 21:53, Kalonera wrote:
No, I'm taking the drop information straight from the item drop table file from the XBox version.

Straight from the item drop file...

Have you personally seen this file? Or are you just basing it off loose rumors...

Soukosa
Jul 10, 2003, 12:09 AM
On 2003-07-09 22:03, Richard wrote:
Straight from the item drop file...

Have you personally seen this file? Or are you just basing it off loose rumors...

Yeah, I have a copy of the file myself, that I got from someone. I know someone else that will soon be able to get me another copy of the file, so I will be able to check to make sure the one that I have right now hasn't been changed (I trust this other person much more). I deciphered the file a bit ago, but I've been quiet about it since I don't really want to start anything if the file that I have, has been messed with.

Richard
Jul 10, 2003, 12:22 AM
I still don't believe Falz drops anything. If it were true, it would have been widely known by now. I've never seen a single site list a drop for Falz - not even Japanese sites, which is surprising. If Falz did ever drop anything, then I'm sure one of the millions of people who have fought Falz on Ultimate would have seen it by now. But it just popped up at the same time all those other BS Xbox rumors did.

I'm not saying he doesn't drop anything, I'm just saying it's highly unlikely.

Soukosa
Jul 10, 2003, 12:35 AM
The file that holds what enemy drops what rares sets just the rares and the chance of the item that is dropped being that rare. So, I don't know what drop rate is for any of the enemies that PSOW doesn't have listed. I'm going to try to find out what file holds the drop rates and see if the one person I know can get me the file from the XBox. I'm guessing that Falz and Olga have really low drop rates since the chance of the item being the rare is quite high.

Reenee
Jul 10, 2003, 12:41 AM
How come we don't get to see this damn file!?

Soukosa
Jul 10, 2003, 12:43 AM
What do you mean by "we"?

Richard
Jul 10, 2003, 12:45 AM
I think he meant the inquiring minds here at PSO-World that would like to see such a file exist.

Reenee
Jul 10, 2003, 12:47 AM
Damn straight.

Soukosa
Jul 10, 2003, 12:49 AM
I've had plans to share the info I've found from the file with PSOW, after I made sure that everything is okay with the copy I got.

Reenee
Jul 10, 2003, 12:50 AM
Oh. Okay.

How long will that take?

Nani-chan
Jul 10, 2003, 12:51 AM
Whitill - ruins Del-D

Sure it may not be the best armor... but people are caught up so much in "the best" that they can't enjoy a little silly toy now and then.

If you find one you can give it to your fomarl friends... Who knows maybe you'll get a smile and a thank you.

Soukosa
Jul 10, 2003, 12:54 AM
The one person that will be giving me another copy of the file, should have a mod chip for the XBox they have access to soon. When that happens, they can get the file to me and I can check over them quickly. Also, if you want to list all of the possible special box droppings, the file has those too. The file supports up to 30 different drops for each difficulty, section ID, and episode.

Stalfos333
Jul 10, 2003, 01:04 AM
First thing, Rico's Glasses are easier to put on than the sense plate, so you can change them without having to refill slots. As long as you pick up no Trap Visions, you can just put them on in every room and take out traps free of charge, and not really lose any inventory space. To do this with a sense plate means equipping up to 5 things, and you have to go to the equip item subscreen instead of the item page.

zerrith
Jul 10, 2003, 02:33 AM
I have to agree with Richard and Umbrella, I've -never- seen Falz drop -anything-.

Ether
Jul 10, 2003, 02:47 AM
On 2003-07-09 18:36, Jagasha-Hiei wrote:
I found ricos freaken glasses, i cant equip them and they raie ur evp and def by 1, its so useless, i dont even wanna equip it, unless u can actually c the glasses on ur face. i killed falz 4 x a day, i use dark flow every time, i finally got them and its useless, i am soo pissed

Did Falz drop it, or did you pipe back down to see Rico and find it there?

rena-ko
Jul 10, 2003, 07:31 AM
i don't believe that.

what does olga drop then? his DNA?

nonsense...

martian_man
Jul 10, 2003, 09:08 AM
ye he does http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Valleo
Jul 10, 2003, 09:54 AM
I dont understand... are you trying to say that the point to seeing Rico and Flowen is that you may get a drop for it? Or is it just Falz and Olga Flow? And why keep us in suspense? Post the findings file and we'll all help verify it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Reenee
Jul 10, 2003, 12:41 PM
Be friggin' patient. They obviously know what they're doing and they want to make sure it's okay. It was going to be shown on PSOW sooner or later.

xanoki
Jul 10, 2003, 04:10 PM
I saw a rare in a Redria game on ULT after falz BTW. It was coz all of us used Dark ______ weps. I saw a red box on the ground but some HUmar took it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif

ah well, just to let you know.

Soukosa
Jul 11, 2003, 12:15 AM
Thanks Xanoki for the info. I was working on figuring out the box drops part of the file for Ep 2 by comparing things with the guides here at PSOW. I found some inconsisties between the two, so either the file has been messed with or PSOW has some wrong information. Just a good example of why I don't want to release any information until I can confirm that the file I got hasn't been tampered with.

Zolpner
Jul 11, 2003, 11:00 AM
edit: oops another page should have looked O_o

sorry fo waste of post

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zolpner on 2003-07-11 09:04 ]</font>

muff
Jul 11, 2003, 04:01 PM
Falz and Olga never drop anything. Someone would of proved it by now. If someone can find the real nei's claw off an il gil after a couple of days and prove it, i think someone would of proved Falz and Olga drop stuff after nearly a year.