PDA

View Full Version : sigh, my long, strange journey ends

rappy_slayer
Jul 9, 2003, 08:43 PM
ive decided that pso has gotten greatly boring with me using these dupes and everything and im tired of always playing with dupes and dupers. so i believe im going to erase the chars of mine and go total legit. trading with only close friends and ALWAYS asking if its a dupe. i believe it will bring new meaning to the game for me. ive spent so much time getting to level 139, level 104, and level 77, that sometimes i wish it was still fun. the only reason i still play is to find my boring ol lavis. so i beleive its time for me to put ol Demolition out of his dupe using misery and create a new char. and if there are any legits out there that would like to play, please post.

Bit
Jul 9, 2003, 08:45 PM
A decision most would honor, atleast I do.

I'm offline, and the only trade I've done was for an untekked Red Sword, so I'm sure it was legit. Good luck in your travels then, and have fun.

OniTatsujin
Jul 9, 2003, 08:46 PM
i'm all legit, i havent even made/gotten any dupes
i believe true power comes from within >:D and time...

hucasts_rock
Jul 9, 2003, 10:53 PM
yeah..about 5 months ago I used dupes (not intentionally, but traded a lot)...my FOmar got EXTREMELY boring at 117 w/ all the items I wanted and nothing ahead but levelling...my 8th corruption broke me..I decided not to trade and to just become legit..my hucast is at 142 and my fonewm at 101 and I'm still having a great time playing w/ legit friends on empty ships