PDA

View Full Version : Summer Plans

Zeebo
Jul 9, 2003, 11:00 PM
I'm just curious what everyone is doing this summer im going to Czech Republic for 2 weeks (leaving this sunday)

hucasts_rock
Jul 9, 2003, 11:31 PM
nothing besides summer reading for my honors language arts 2 class TT

Dangerous55
Jul 9, 2003, 11:59 PM
A whole lot of nothing.

Nerd
Jul 10, 2003, 12:27 AM
Work, work, work, work, work, work, work, pso, work, work

*breath*

and then move to Laughlin http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Asuka_chan
Jul 10, 2003, 12:29 AM
Fast-tracking through science courses ^^ Gah... it's only been three days and I feel like running into a brick wall...

Subliminalgroove
Jul 10, 2003, 12:32 AM
Work

and trying to mend a broken heart...

Nerd
Jul 10, 2003, 12:38 AM
Awww Subliminal..sorry to hear that

I don't know if early September counts as 'summer' but im headin over to Laughlin, Nevada to check things out and scope out a job HOPEFULLY http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Why i sought to mention this in two separate posts? mostly cuz i never go ANYWHERE so its kinda exciting to me!

Subliminalgroove
Jul 10, 2003, 12:39 AM
I'll manage... somehow.

Good luck on the job, nerd!

RuneLateralus
Jul 10, 2003, 12:47 AM
Summer class and the work for the class.

Computer animation and modelling are fun!

Zeebo
Jul 10, 2003, 12:51 AM
Wow school work books oh boy rnt u guys gona have fun

Nerd
Jul 10, 2003, 12:56 AM
Believe me there are places i'd rather be, lol

(anywhere)

pixelate
Jul 10, 2003, 01:07 AM
I'm taking a night class at a design school, trying to get my portfolio up to par before applying for the Fall term. We're doing projects like this (http://www.pixeldissonance.org/stuff/typography_project/final01.jpg).

And I don't have enough experience to get a job. =/

Subliminalgroove
Jul 10, 2003, 02:53 AM
I like that Pix. Got any more?

Daikarin
Jul 10, 2003, 07:34 AM
I'm going to study japanese and Hardware. I'm also preparing to support myself on an apartment.

I'm going to visit the mainland, on vacations...

Other than that, I'll go do sports, games, writing, drawing... typical stuff which you don't much free time.

Deathscythealpha
Jul 10, 2003, 08:39 AM
Ill be participating in one of my favourite past times, Sleeping.

Other then that ill be going to Blackpool for a week to watch the lights and stuff and getting stuff ready for university.

I may also start to dip into the modding scene with some of my mates a bit more, ive be planning a remake of PSO's Forest map for Neverwinter Nights and im going to be looking into mapping for the EF2 and SOF2.

Jehosaphaty
Jul 10, 2003, 08:54 AM
all work and no play makes jack a dull boy. looks like im workin most o tha summer, but i think i should be able to fit in some fun. im goin to branson to water ski with a friend, so that should be fun.

ABDUR101
Jul 10, 2003, 12:07 PM
What I've been doing for the past three years, working.

I just got back from a business trip which went well, glad to be home though.

Depending on the medicare cap going in effect in September, not sure if we're going to start our own business yet or not, we might hang around until more ends get tied down.

In other words, nothing new. o_O

Ness
Jul 10, 2003, 12:49 PM
On 2003-07-09 21:31, hucasts_rock wrote:
nothing besides summer reading for my honors language arts 2 class TT

Smae here. I have to read two books for AP English 3 and one for AP United States History.

Vantamiath
Jul 10, 2003, 01:02 PM
Learning japanese at www.japanese-online.com

Japanese is actually easier then I thought it would be...I do better recognizing symbols for some reason.

Other then that, writing on my fanfiction, posting at PSOW, working (parents), going to concerts like I always do (so far I've seen Tom Petty, going to the Deftones on the 30th, then lollapalooza in augest, Our Lady Peace, and Seether), and hanging out playing videogames.

That's my complete summer; and it will be over before I know it. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif