Jul 10, 2003, 12:56 AM
Should i be a FOmar or a FOnewearl?
I can't decide...there both great!
I love FOmars for there great Grants special,
but FOnewearls have a better Megid...
What should i be?

tiltnkirby26
Jul 10, 2003, 01:05 AM
If you want to spell cast only then FOnewearl. If melee and spell cast then FOmar.

OniTatsujin
Jul 10, 2003, 01:09 AM
That helps some, because when i use forces i liek to use my spell casting more often, although it drains up my TP, but i think with a FOnewearl it shouldn't drain up so easily...

HaLLa
Jul 10, 2003, 02:22 AM
I would go with FOmar cause they are more fun....if you want spell caster use FOnewm not FOnewearl

ShyftedOne
Jul 10, 2003, 03:46 AM
Why not just make both?

rena-ko
Jul 10, 2003, 06:55 AM
make both if you cant decide.

for full techs go with fonewearl - cant beat basic tech boosts for bosses + piercing megid for seabed.

good luck on your decision anyway

Shimarisu
Jul 10, 2003, 08:08 AM
I'm a FOmar, because when I got to ult with my HUne life was too hard for me except when I used techs. ATA is crappy on a FOmar, but I don't have a hard time with my Sato mind and pow mags, I almost maxed my ATA already with that 45 dex boost + plenty of mats. At lvl 85 I can outlast Forest and Caves offline and with a bit of help online, I can outlast mines. I need more HP for Ruins though. I'd say go with FOmar though purely for looks. I hate how FOmarl looks - yep, I'm shallow. I was happy making a FOmar for techs+melee plus a FOne (a tall, non pervy looking one) for purely techs. If you want tech only I would say make a FOne. But I have tried most classes except androids and FOmar is my favourite, then HUne, then HUmar, then FOne.

- Shimarisu

Logical2u
Jul 10, 2003, 08:22 AM
Fonewearls are great begining forces when sufficently twinked. For example, my Fonewearl has level 2 foie, but does 52 damage to boomas due to weakness and boost. Now, I am gonna give her all my saved tech discs from my ramar.

OniTatsujin
Jul 10, 2003, 11:37 AM
Hmm...Well thanks for your help guys, i am going to make a FOnewearl, becuase when im playing a FOrce i use all Techs,my last FOmar kinda sucked, except his lv 5 Grants...but, i kept running out of TP and my damage was soooo low, 10 damage each hit...
besides i like the fact that FOnewearls have that added bonus to Megid >:D
Time to kill time...