PDA

View Full Version : HUcaseal or RAmar

ShyftedOne
Jul 10, 2003, 04:25 AM
Which do you prefer? I already have a HUcast, HUmar, HUnewearl, RAcast, RAmarl, FOmar, and FOnewearl and I want to make a new character that'll have Viridia as the section ID. It doesn't really matter which class would be better suited for the ID since I'd most likely tweak them to get them to Ult quickly and the only things that Viridia find that my other IDs can't are Flame Visit and Madam's Parasol...

It doesn't really matter all that much as to which I pick, but I'd rather go with the one that I might eventually find useful or enjoyable to play as. So do you think I should go with the class that has the highest ATA in the game or the class that doesn't look idiotic when using daggers?

Ether
Jul 10, 2003, 04:31 AM
I'd go with RAmar, they'd be much easier for rare hunting. Just shifta up and shoot away

rena-ko
Jul 10, 2003, 08:28 AM
for easy killings either make a fonewearl or a fonewm.

since you already have a ramarl as well as a hucast... hm... difficult decision...
just for looks i'd go with the hucaseal, but thats just me...

good luck on your choice

Logical2u
Jul 10, 2003, 08:32 AM
I'd go for Ramar with Viridia. Apparently they get good launchers, which are pretty good in the game.

Skankhair
Jul 10, 2003, 09:08 AM
I'd go with a RAmar since I find Hunters to be boring. However, that mostly applies to offline play (while I do play online a lot, most of my pure leveling is done offline- hence, I spend a lot of time hating my Hunter, even though he can be fun online).

If you play online all of the time, a Hunter will be fine. But I still prefer the Ranger, especially the RAmar, for his balanence.

ginko990
Jul 10, 2003, 09:19 AM
RAmars, they can be hella fun.

Vampiric_1
Jul 10, 2003, 01:36 PM
HUcaseal, they are in my opinion the best class in the game, due to their good accuracy and evasion, as well as their excellent damage potential. Besides, they just look good in a fight.

Naylor007
Jul 10, 2003, 02:22 PM
I've been a RAmar since ver 1 on the DC. They can be fun. My RAmar's ID is viridia and I have found the flame visit on GC already and it ain't all that. I tried the Hucaseal when I first got the game. I got her to level 7 and then deleted her. But since it seems you have so many characters anyway, why not make one of each?

ShyftedOne
Jul 10, 2003, 03:03 PM
Well I decided to go with the HUcaseal since her different weapons animations will add more to the gameplay than a RAmar since I my RAcast and RAmarl cover both Ranger extremes. The reason I only wanted to make one is that I really don't think either will become favorite characters of mine to the point where I'll play them more often than my other Hunters and Rangers. The HUcaseal will basically be 'used' to get certain items faster than other IDs can and to hold some of my extra stuff. If she does grow on me at least I can slap a Demo Comet on her and get some use out of her twin animation. My other reason for chosing her is that all but one of my characters are based around a single theme and a female android hunter fits in A LOT better than a male ranger.

Edit - Another reason I don't want to make both is that I like having one slot free incase I need a specific class/ID to change my mag to the rare I want.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShyftedOne on 2003-07-10 13:05 ]</font>

Bigg_Dogg
Jul 13, 2003, 12:33 AM
I like RAmars because they have rly high ATA

Obscenity
Jul 13, 2003, 06:52 AM
I just made a HUcaseal character about a week ago, and it's by far my favorite character that I've mad. That includes the 6 or 7 I had on the DC version and my RAcast on the Xbox. Once I get her to Ultimate, RAcaseal is next on my list.

Dan_theUltimate
Jul 13, 2003, 07:07 AM
Ramar is better if u are homosexual...LMFAATSROTFIPBOTLHMR!!!

Obscenity
Jul 13, 2003, 07:10 AM
On 2003-07-13 05:07, Dan_theUltimate wrote:

I don't get it. You have a strange sense of humor, my friend.

Dan_theUltimate
Jul 13, 2003, 07:26 AM
You got that right.

Yosho
Jul 13, 2003, 09:12 AM

A$$RAMAR lol jk but anyway I do think RA chars are boring cause they dont get any frontline action like Hunters.

s.TiNgEr
Jul 13, 2003, 09:39 AM
Any Hunter is better that a ranger

Golden_Force
Jul 13, 2003, 02:27 PM
Rangers have the wonderful ability to pick things off at far range without having to expend a finite amount of TP. The RAmar has the best ATA in the game and also has better ATP than the HUnewearl...though I don't know where exactly he is on the ATP list (fourth, fifth, whatever). Anyway, my friend is a RAmar and we both enjoy that class. Now I have good and bad thoughts on every class and character, but I would certainly choose the RAmar over the HUcaseal for longetivity and usefulness in latter stages.

umbrella
Jul 13, 2003, 02:41 PM
hucaseal, NOW.

Artemidorus
Jul 13, 2003, 08:33 PM

That's oddly correct... at least in my case...

but hey, Hucaseal has always LOOKED awesome, but for a good play and overall awesomeness, I'd choose my good ol' Ramar, Ramza (viridia l.87), any day!
yay