PDA

View Full Version : What a Terrible Idea.

Rudo_FOrce
Jul 10, 2003, 08:50 AM
I've had this idea stuck in my head for so long that I just had to get it written( typed? ). I'm sure that nobody will care but it was driving me mad. I know there are no names. If people like it ( not gonna happen) I'll write more. Some feedback would be appreciated. Well, here you go...

CHAPTER 1: Memories of the Past

Faded memories clouded his mind. All he could do was repeat the memory in his mind, all that went wrong, and what he could have done. Most was a blur, but he knew what had happened, he would never forget that event. It was like a movie, and he was directing it.
He was on Ragol, that he knew. This wasn't the ordinary area of the forest. Was this even the Forest? It had trees, but there was sand. No water but a small stream.
Laying there, he believed he was drifting into madness, but he only needed sleep. He was tired, but the burning memories wouldn't stop their harassment of him. And every time it changed. Every time.

Was this even what really happened?

This director wasn't very pleased with his movie. When he thought about it, it was like he couldn' t bring himself to remember, and his mind rejected it. IT. What the hell was IT?

Maybe he was going mad.

"Think. Come on. The origin. What was the original?" He wasn't getting too far.
"Damn. I'm struggling to remember an ordinary memory. This is pathetic..."
That must have been the key. He remembered now. He remembered how pathetic he was. He knew it all too well. He didn't want what had happened, but it must have been the truth.

He was in a cage, the smell of blood was overwhelming him. Was it his? He also noticed that his old clothes were gone. He wanted them back, but that wasn't important. Nothing was important now. It was over. Besides, he could die and nobody would be the wiser. They wouldn't care, it wasn't human nature to care. About this time, that man arrived.
He looked like a newman, but he was strikingly human. Must have been a half-breed of the two.
He wore a large black coat, with long hair that was white, but he was not an old man. Names were lost on him at the moment, but he knew that man. The death of that man was the only thing that mattered; his hatred was uncontrollable.
"Hello. Awake are we? Nice to see that you had a pleasent... nap. "
"I don't care about what you want to say, leave me alone. I would leave before your little servant over there gets hurt." The man outside in the hall took notice of this, and walked away, in a mix of casual walking and uncomfortable jogging.
"That would be the solution you would find to any problem, of course." This man was reveling in his words; he had the gift of the silver tongue. "Run away. Make an empty threat. Cry. You never solve a problem. You are truly PATHETIC."
Surely he hadn't emphasized that painful word, but he should have.
"Anyway, let's get to the real buisness at hand. You know what I want, so why don't we just end it here, hmm?" This was a dead man talking, he was asking for it. " Give it to me. Do it and maybe your girlfriend won't die. We don't want that."
He had totally forgot about her, and he knew he was beaten when she was mentioned. It wasn't love, but he had promised to protect her. But he didn't have it, and the man wasn't about to take no for an answer.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rudo_FOrce on 2003-07-10 06:54 ]</font>