PDA

View Full Version : My beat time is screwed up...Badly

JGaff
Jul 10, 2003, 03:19 PM
So I get onto PSO this morning still after Guilty Light. I notice the beat time is in the 900's and it is only 7 o' Clock. I am like "Wtf?". I check my GC calendar and correct it (It was a ahead more than 24 hours). After the correction, It is still wrong. How can I fix this, and what is the cause. Only reply if you think you know, not if you have nothing helpful to say. I can work around this flaw for the moment, but would really like to correct it soon.

~JGaff~

Jack
Jul 10, 2003, 03:25 PM
You using offline mode? The game always does that offline. It's correct online.

satoshi1
Jul 10, 2003, 05:10 PM
Yea, offline is a bit weird with the beat times, but if you go online, it's just right. You could always change the time to set the beat time correctly for offline.

JGaff
Jul 10, 2003, 06:07 PM
I am offline. I tried to correct it, but the beat time calculator here is not helping me much. It's giving me the wrong garbage too. I did get superb rares today, I ain't complaining....

NodMan
Jul 10, 2003, 06:26 PM
On 2003-07-10 16:07, JGaff wrote:
I am offline. I tried to correct it, but the beat time calculator here is not helping me much. It's giving me the wrong garbage too. I did get superb rares today, I ain't complaining....

What they are saying(and I had this problem too) is that when you play Offline and your Beat Time screws up you can't get it back to normal unless you can connect to the Online game.

JGaff
Jul 10, 2003, 07:09 PM
That can't help much, I don't have online. Is there another way to trouble shoot the problem? How did this happen in the first place? I need more options and info.

~JGaff~

Ether
Jul 10, 2003, 07:22 PM
My guess is that the system is just assuming that you're in Japan

Rljohn
Jul 10, 2003, 07:38 PM
i think my 000 is somewhere aroudn 7-8 in the morning too. And whenever I access the Website part, and try to do anything, it says my time is wrong....BUT IT ISNT!!

JGaff
Jul 10, 2003, 07:48 PM
Is it possible that it could be affected by time zone? I am in Eastern Time Zone and if I were switched over to another time zone, in theory my beat time could be linked to theirs if my time was in line with theirs. I'll look into it tommorrow morning, keep posting.

~JGaff~

Getintothegame
Jul 10, 2003, 07:51 PM
I know you are offline only, but even if you go online, it synchronises it.

JGaff
Jul 10, 2003, 08:06 PM
Yes, I know that, but a guy like me isn't going to get online just to fix a stupid problem that ST was too lazy to fix or mention. Anyone know what causes it? I'd rather fix it without having to go online becuase I simply cannot do that. I don't need anyone to try and convinve me to, or to argue that point. Just tell me more about this...

~Jgaff~