PDA

View Full Version : Olga Flow Hard=Cheap!

Jkid
Jul 10, 2003, 03:32 PM
I thought I was ready,but nothing like this.... he started using his cheap attackes already.But the three most cheapest are these:

1.Floating Mine: All of these mines come out from the bottom and I see an opening between them. It almost killed me but I survied.
2.High Pressure Gas: This ios the most cheap attack I've saw,this gas acts like a ticking time bomb and sucks you in no matter what you do. Luckly we surived.

2nd Form:

Soul Transfer: This where I get the most trouble,once he sucks my body and turns me tom Flowen,he chases he and tries to stomp me,or uses his sword to kill me.

The reason why I'm typing this is because that he owned me,DAVO and two other people. I was level 31 at the time.And I was on the Hard dificulty (No wonder most of his attacks seem cheap)

So I got two questions:
1.How do I escape from the High Pressure Gas before he insta kill me?
2.When I turn into Flowen, is the person who's turned into Flowen is the only one that can attack him directly,and the other party menbers will just channel their dammage to me?

(Hopes he doen't modded for this)

Jkid
Jul 10, 2003, 03:34 PM
Oh yes,my question didn't got answered in this thread:
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=57920&forum=1&start=15

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jkid on 2003-07-10 13:34 ]</font>

Solidus_Snake
Jul 10, 2003, 05:40 PM
You wanna kow what attack is cheap? His heavens Punisher attack on second form. Takes me down everytime on ultimate and i got 1078 hp

NodMan
Jul 10, 2003, 06:36 PM
On 2003-07-10 15:40, Solidus_Snake wrote:
You wanna kow what attack is cheap? His heavens Punisher attack on second form. Takes me down everytime on ultimate and i got 1078 hp

Don't worry it is going to be a while before you can survive that on Ult. I think you need 2237HP something like that.

xJermariox
Jul 10, 2003, 06:43 PM
^ heh then i got over a 1000hp to go..i never fought olga on ult and after hearing that i think i dont want to.

JWSonikku
Jul 10, 2003, 07:58 PM
2237HP? I doubt it, somewhat, as I don't think any character class can ever get that much HP (except maybe a HUcast - I'd have to check)!

I was playing a game last night with my HUmar (Lv87 or something), a FOnewm (Lv111), a RAmar (Lv131) and a HUcast (Lv143) - we took on Ultimate Olga Flow. Suffice to say, me and the FO didn't stand a chance. We were being one-hitted all over the shop. The RAmar died a few times and the HUcast only went down about twice. It's do-able - but not with my feeble 680 Max HP. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

--
Sonikku

Mixfortune
Jul 10, 2003, 09:05 PM
Hmm its been a while since I fought Ole Olga Ultimate. I think I was about level 114 then, but I THINK, I can't quite remember, than when someone turns into Flowen, you want to cast a technique of some sort on Olga Flow. It seems to change every once in a while, but it would seem it likes to change between Rabarta, Razonde, and Grants. Sometimes the techs will work and other times those same techs only hurt the Flowen. However, when it does work, its like Olga Flow's resistance to that technique goes down and you can deal very good damage against him. He will then scream each time it works, and it won't even hurt the Flowen. This works when he is shining and will shine different colors when you hit him with the techs that work. Now, this may be all wrong or slightly off the mark, since I haven't really tested it multiple times, but when my brother was fighting him on a lower difficulty, some techs were doing the same thing. Needless to say... the other 3 players in both games wouldn't try the techs I recommended that were working, but oh well...

It would be cool if someone could test this.

Mixfortune
Jul 10, 2003, 09:07 PM
Oh, on another note, about that attack that pulls you in, try using the start menu as you walk away from the center, it might help in the same way that it helps when you avoid traps and the such. Also, anticipating when Olga Flow will begin that move helps, as you can get a hard start on running against the edge of the battlefield. It IS possible to avoid getting hit by that attack, and once Flow stops pulling, you are free to shoot/attack it while it's pummeling your teammates X_x

Jkid
Jul 10, 2003, 09:08 PM
Hello? What about my questions

1.How do I escape from the High Pressure Gas before he insta kill me?
2.When I turn into Flowen, is the person who's turned into Flowen is the only one that can attack him directly,and the other party menbers will just channel their dammage to me?
I forgot this too:How do you avoid the floating mines in the first form of OG.

Mixfortune
Jul 10, 2003, 09:11 PM
Look above, I posted them just before you posted http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif .
Hmm, and the mines...I basically used the map to dodge them, in this case using the start menu can help a great deal, especially when you are trying to get out of the thick of it.

LifeOnTheEdge
Jul 10, 2003, 11:14 PM
Maybe you should just try leveling a bit.....I was your level when I fought normal Olga Flow. But I'm offline, so some things may be different.

Mixfortune
Jul 11, 2003, 12:50 AM
Oh, mines on the FIRST form...hmm...
Well, get everyone to shoot a section away, and then stay near there, and run around, hoping you don't get hit by a lot of them...

When you destroy a section it makes a pocket so you can have an easier time seeing the ones coming at you, as they have to travel a greater distance, giving good dodge time.

FinalHell
Jul 11, 2003, 06:33 AM
Ya know the easiest way to kill him is to be a high level... no JP lol... umm i use mech guns to keep my distance...

martian_man
Jul 11, 2003, 07:58 AM
i think that episode 2 was to short

Zolpner
Jul 11, 2003, 08:38 AM
did you ever try playing it before episode 1 in any difficulty setting?

Iroxxerjooazz
Jul 11, 2003, 04:54 PM
Your level 31 and trying to kill him on hard and online or offline with more people? Lol I would wait before you try to kill him. He has more life if your online so it will be harder. But I wasnt level 73 till I beat him on hard. Mostly because I was trying to kill DF on v-hard. Just give it some time. Or bring like 12 scape dolls. Either one:)