PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Kireeks Soel Muncher

Z-Death
Jul 10, 2003, 06:30 PM
two things
1. is it worth the time to get kireeks soul eater?
and
2. has anyone ever found Kireeks Soul Muncher? my friend has it i think, but he sold it for like 10,000 meseta cause he couldent use it....

Bit
Jul 10, 2003, 06:32 PM
1. No

2. What in the bloody hell is a Soul Muncher?

Guntz348
Jul 10, 2003, 06:33 PM
On 2003-07-10 16:30, Z-Death wrote:
two things
1. is it worth the time to get kireeks soul eater?

Yeah, I'd say so. The soul eater is a really good partisen type weapon. I used mine for ages, then I got a banish and use that now.

2. has anyone ever found Kireeks Soul Muncher? my friend has it i think, but he sold it for like 10,000 meseta cause he couldent use it....

Uhhhh there is no such thing as a Soul Muncher, there's a Soul Banish which is much stronger, but its a rare item drop, you don't get it in the quest. The Banish is very strong and well worth the time hunting it down.

JGaff
Jul 10, 2003, 07:16 PM
Soul Muncher? Who is feeding you this tripe? Knee them in the crotch for lying, ok? The Soul Eater is a great weapon and is simple to get if you do it all correctly. It helps keep those Boomas down. *Smack*

~JGaff~

Nani-chan
Jul 10, 2003, 10:53 PM
1. Yes. It's atp requirement is 165 so you don't even need to complete your mag to use it. It's strong for it's low requirement.
For hunters It's power is similiar to the Brionac but can be used much earlier.
Also it's useable by forces.
Third it's a scythe....mmm death.. yummy
Lastly It's special is Beserk, very useful. In doing more damage.

AxemPunanny
Jul 11, 2003, 12:38 AM
On 2003-07-10 20:53, Nani-chan wrote:
1. Yes. It's atp requirement is 165 so you don't even need to complete your mag to use it. It's strong for it's low requirement.
For hunters It's power is similiar to the Brionac but can be used much earlier.
Also it's useable by forces.
Third it's a scythe....mmm death.. yummy
Lastly It's special is Beserk, very useful. In doing more damage.

Pretty much says it for (1). As for (2), (shrugs).

SubstanceD
Jul 11, 2003, 01:02 PM
Is it worth it getting Kireeks Soul Eater? It depends on what character you are using, I got mine with my Hucaseal and as soon as I equipped it I noticed that it had less ATP than the items ( Swords and Sabres ) I was currently using and since my Hucaseal has high ATA and she has a pretty awseome sword animation ( which is not as slow as Humar's or Hucast's ) I felt that there was no point using it instead of my Sword. For me the Soul Eater did not actually become valuable untill I created my mellee Fomar, giving the Soul eater to him was one of the best choices I could have made, got him through Mines 2 and all of Ruins.

Soul Muncher????? Never heard of it.

jediknight007
Jul 11, 2003, 01:27 PM
Yum, I love munching on souls, didn't think it was possible...

Z-Death
Jul 11, 2003, 01:56 PM
it was like 6am from a allnighter, it was the soul eater i was jsut too drunk

Iroxxerjooazz
Jul 11, 2003, 05:13 PM
Its a good wep but the special is gay I think. It hits for alot but my heavy on my Yamato hits for as much as the special on Soul Eater. But ya its a cool wep and very useful if surronded by mobs

silvermax
Jul 11, 2003, 06:01 PM
get and like it, or you'll kick yourself for wasting all that time getting it.....

i had to get a second one cause my sis wanted one....

XSeraphimX
Jul 11, 2003, 11:13 PM
I think the soul eater is a good wep. in normal but in hard and so on i dont really like it, it doesnt really hurt any enemies as muh as in normal, and u can get stronger weps.

Reenee
Jul 12, 2003, 01:48 AM
You mean Sole Muncher?

klepto
Jul 12, 2003, 10:11 AM
For hunters, especially once you get to the higher levels, the Soul Eater becomes So-So. But however, the Soul Eater is INVALUABLE on my FOmar. You never really appreciate being able to hit several enemies with one swing, until you have a melee FOmar with no partisan type weapon.