PDA

View Full Version : lollipoplolita

Nall
Jul 10, 2003, 06:58 PM
now i just wanna know, if you did, why did you go and lock up my room? there was no illegal conduct going on in there. my room was Boss Trick.

CivX
Jul 10, 2003, 07:00 PM
Worst mod ever..

Creasian
Jul 10, 2003, 07:02 PM
I think this should have been a pm.

LollipopLolita
Jul 10, 2003, 07:03 PM
you can read the link to answer your question on the first topic of your post. the trick you asked for is covered here

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=590

civx, if you have a problem with me, take it to me. you haven't been exactly the examplary member, flaming people, going against rules. we have even received a complain about you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-07-10 17:05 ]</font>

Nall
Jul 10, 2003, 07:18 PM
you are wrong...sure, that may answer my question about the trick, but that does not answer my main question. WHY DID YOU LOCK UP MY FORUM?! im not really angry but i just would like to know why you did.

Saladwood
Jul 10, 2003, 07:22 PM
if the questions in your first post was answered then the post has met its purpose. and there is flaming in that thread and we received a complaint about it, so it can be locked to prevent further flaming. there's your answer. now this thread has been answered, and you see we can lock this one too.