PDA

View Full Version : MY MAG SUCKS

Da__Ad__Man
Jul 10, 2003, 10:33 PM
Ok my mag is level 200 and only has 2 attacks. I dont understain whats wrong with him/her/it.Its IQ is 200 and Other thing is 98. what do i do to get his other attack??

TR3NT
Jul 10, 2003, 11:59 PM
It's a tad late to do anythign about it. What most likely happened was, that it's 3rd evolution had an attack that was the same as one you already had. So, now you ended up with only 2 attacks.

Asuka_chan
Jul 11, 2003, 12:05 AM
Try raising a different MAG

AxemPunanny
Jul 11, 2003, 12:20 AM
One possibility is giving it to another char (one that doesn't have the same section ID type).

What section ID & character class are you?

Ex. If ur a Bluefull Force, ur a Type B Section Force.
Just give the mag to another class type (HU, RA, or a Type A Force), and let them feed the mag and it would turn into their corresponding mag. i.e. if ur Force's mag is a Marica (POW>DEX>Mind), give it to one of the above char types I mentioned.
If for a Hunter it would turn into a Kama (Type B) or Varaha (Type A). Kama would give Pilla, while Varaha would give Golla.
If for a Ranger it would turn into a Kama (Type A) or Madu (Type B).
For a Section Type A Force it turn into a Naraka.

I don't remember if one feeding is good enough, or if you would need to raise a stat to 100 pts. And no, I don't mean raising a level as you can't since it's 200. You can raise it to 100 pts, just the stat won't go up. Once ur done with the feeding, give it back to the original char, and let him/her feed it, and it will change back. You can do this many times over. Check a mag guide to see what possible PBs you can get and what char type you should give it to.

Hope this helps.

Btw, I can't confirm if you'd get a third PB blast anyway, but I know the mag would change during this process.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AxemPunanny on 2003-07-10 22:21 ]</font>

Soukosa
Jul 11, 2003, 12:54 AM
AxemPunanny has a good idea. A non-special mag that is lv 50 or higher and is on a multiple will change its evolution if its feed by another character that would make a different evolution. If the different evolution learns a PB that the MAG doesn't know yet, it should learn it. You can just feed the mag again with the original character and it will go back.

Fr3aK
Jul 11, 2003, 12:56 AM
Just try making a new MAG with the stats that u want and follow the feeding chart in the Guides Section.

-Fr3aK-

silvermax
Jul 11, 2003, 01:16 AM
you may say "just make a new one"

but do u realize how much work goes into making just one mag?

god, to get my newest mag 20 lvls it took 4 hours.... that wasnt fun

Soukosa
Jul 11, 2003, 01:30 AM
If one really want to, they can make a lv 200 mag from start to finish in about 2 days. I did that once, just about went insane afterwards.

umbrella
Jul 11, 2003, 02:41 AM
I could see how that would work..
*eye twitch*

Electron
Jul 11, 2003, 06:08 AM
What AxemPunanny said is right.

Just give it to another character with another ID, feed it one time with whatever so that it evolves and then switch it back.

Jazhara
Jul 11, 2003, 07:15 AM
Mag feeding can be very easy to do quickly unless you want a max POW / MIND mag. The key is to raise the right stats at the right stage of the mag breeding - as long as you want some DEX on the mag, it's pretty quick (antis raise DEX very quickly between levels 5 and 50). If you want a 4th evo mag, or you have a friend with JP PSO it's even quicker, as rare mags level much faster.

Feed when you're doing other stuff, with a Mag Timer http://www.pso-world.com/downloads/MagTimer.zip - e.g. I tend to raise my mags when playing games / working on my PC, waiting for C-Mode games, when my boss is out of office (heh) or when watching TV.

Stops you going crazee. =)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jazhara on 2003-07-11 05:17 ]</font>

Logical2u
Jul 11, 2003, 07:20 AM
I know how you feel, Adman. I was raising my brihava to get a new blast by only feeding it mind raising stats, and it evolved into a Kama, which has the same blast as Brihava. Then I feed it power raising stats, and it become Brihava, then a Kama! Argh!
And then, I got a new mag from Mines, and I did a stat test. If you have a Redria (type a?) ranger, and only feed a mag pow raising stuff, it will become a mag with 3 blasts. the linear one, the aerial one, and the moose one. Just so you know...

jediknight007
Jul 11, 2003, 12:45 PM
For the past 2 days, I have raised my MAG from Level 51 to currently 137. I just keep using Moon Atomizers because it adds 0.2 to the bars and only cost 500 Meseta each. Costly though, I have already spent about 150,000 Meseta on just Moon Atomizers. I'm on Ultimate Forest now and I just clear out a room of monsters, then feed, then find another room of monster and then feed again. I just keep repeating that and as well as levelling up your character, you also will be able to level up your MAG quite quickly like I have done.

It's a Rati and currently has 74 for Synchro ( I keep dying!), 200 for IQ, 16 for DEF, 64 for POW, 23 for DEX and 34 for MIND and I have Estilla, Farlla and Golla. Thing is that since my MAG is now over level 100 and doesn't change forms often, my Moon Atomizers only bump up my POW now, hence the large difference in my MAG's stats.