PDA

View Full Version : ... SO... ive discovered that caves hate me...

silvermax
Jul 11, 2003, 12:25 AM
right then

as some of you might know, ive been running ULT caves for the Holy ray from Da Ra lie. well still no luck with that,

TODAY, using my hucaseal (lvl 30 now) on hard to raise a new savitri(sp) mag, well i get to De rol le... guess what it get on my first ever run oin the hard caves with her.... SKYLY's TALIS,

so it now stands, caves hates me

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: silvermax on 2003-07-10 22:43 ]</font>

AxemPunanny
Jul 11, 2003, 12:33 AM
On 2003-07-10 22:25, silvermax wrote:

TODAY, using my hucaseal (lvl 30 now) on hard to raise a new savitri(sp) mag, well i get to De rol le... guess what it get on my first ever run oin the hard caves with her.... SKYLY's TALIS,

I hate to break it to you, but on HARD, you can only get a Talis off De Rol Le. Here's a link, you can thank eRUPT for it.
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1057

It gives you a list of what monster drops what, depending on difficulty and section ID. Just click on Hard and scroll to caves. You need Adobe Acrobat though.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AxemPunanny on 2003-07-10 22:35 ]</font>

silvermax
Jul 11, 2003, 12:41 AM
did u not read the first part of my post?
i stated ULT CAVES

and with my Hucaseal i was in Hard Caves.. and got talis without even wanting one... when ive hit ULT OVER 30 TIMES and no holy ray, its injustice i tell you....

Soukosa
Jul 11, 2003, 12:42 AM
Ult Caves used to really hate my Skyly, I couldn't find anything decent there with her. So, I went and played else where for awhile and just recently I came back and now it seems that they love her. I've gotten P-arm's Arms, Red Slicer, some PD's, and a bunch of 9 stars in just couple of runs so far. Maybe you should do the same with your Pinkal.

silvermax
Jul 11, 2003, 01:04 AM
im giving my pinkal a break, i made the skyly for the savitri(sp) mag and now that its lvl 100 im putting in on my FOmarl (bluefull) because i REALLY wana see her use an Infernobazooka, then im gona se if i cant get her to ult forest and just run sil dragon, WAY easier then caves

VulpesMundi
Jul 11, 2003, 11:38 AM
One thing you're forgetting is that the Talis is only 9 stars while the Holy Ray is 10 stars. I know how you feel, however, as that's happened so many times to me on various bosses. Like with Vol Opt. I still haven't gotten him to drop me a Ruby Bullet in Ultimate in some 50 attempts with IDs that could find it. And yet almost everytime I fight him with an ID that doesn't find the Ruby Bullet I'll get that crappy 9 star item (Justy on Skyly, Combat on Yellowboze, etc.). Just keep trying.

Delsaber
Jul 11, 2003, 11:44 AM
Wow, I got a Holy Ray the first time I killed Da Ral Lie with my Greennill RAmar. : Just keep on keeping on.