PDA

View Full Version : Charge vulcan?

ctrl
Jul 11, 2003, 05:05 AM
I'm sorry for being this stupid, but where can I find one or make one?

martian_man
Jul 11, 2003, 05:20 AM
i think there in V-hard mines

Guntz348
Jul 11, 2003, 05:45 AM
Once you are around level 150 or so you can buy charge vulcans at the store, with hit %'s up 50%. That's the easiest way to get them but it will take some time going back and forth to the store to get them to offer the charge guns, with hit %'s but it is well worth it.

ctrl
Jul 11, 2003, 10:22 AM
thx for the advise, but I have another silly question. Can I buy a 4 slot armor in the shop? I've looked a couple of times, and haven't seen one with more than 2 slots.

xanoki
Jul 11, 2003, 10:51 AM
I think I saw a 4 slot armour there once, other than that the DEFINATLY sell 3 slot ones.

Sasarai
Jul 11, 2003, 11:04 AM
Yes, you can buy four slot armor in the shop. I'd say that a good amount of my 4 slots have come from the shop. However, I didn't see four slotted armor until V.Hard or so on my first character.

ctrl
Jul 11, 2003, 11:24 AM
thanks, i'll buy one with my ultimate char and give him to my VH one.

ctrl
Jul 11, 2003, 01:08 PM
Hey, let's make this my: "I can't figure this game out, let's ask others" topic.

So here's the deal, I've got a Redria who should get some items for my Humar, and I just can't figure out which weapon I should go for. I could go for the Yamato, which shouldn't be to hard to find, but I could also go for the Red Saber, but only a Tollow drops it, so that should be a hard find, and I could also go for a Lavis Cannon, but that's going to take even more time I'm afraid.

Can anyone of you give me some good advise in this? Thanks

Guntz348
Jul 11, 2003, 01:17 PM
On 2003-07-11 11:08, ctrl wrote:
Hey, let's make this my: "I can't figure this game out, let's ask others" topic.

So here's the deal, I've got a Redria who should get some items for my Humar, and I just can't figure out which weapon I should go for. I could go for the Yamato, which shouldn't be to hard to find, but I could also go for the Red Saber, but only a Tollow drops it, so that should be a hard find, and I could also go for a Lavis Cannon, but that's going to take even more time I'm afraid.

Can anyone of you give me some good advise in this? Thanks

Go to Ult caves and pipe for a mil lilly. You'll get a Demo Commet from them and you should be able to get it pretty quickly. From what I know the lillys can be pretty decent with dropping good ones. The Yamato is good, but it's only 5 hits and weaker then a demo, the red sabe is good too but still will be weaker then a comet, and the lavis well you'll be hunting that thing down for a long time. I'd say go for the Demo, it's a great weapon and easy to pipe for.

ctrl
Jul 11, 2003, 01:28 PM
Hey thanks, looks like a great weapon. I'll go for that one