PDA

View Full Version : How to remove the clothes from all characters

meleth
Mar 17, 2001, 04:58 PM
.. i do not know. But i do know that i'm terribly disappointed in forces. I just finished hard and was so pleased that finally i'd get some cool items. Little did i know how much forces suck. We basiclly can't kill anything with magic, and this is even in forrest. The only spell that does enough dam to be satisfying is grant. But grant is way to expensive tp wise and it's slow to cast.

So now i'm forced to use my double saber like a hunter, the only use my magic is now is for resta,shifta and deband. And if i'm not mistaken hunters get those to. Along with 3 times the ATP and HP. To sum it up, when you get to very hard, forces is little else but extremly weak hunters.

And yes i am pissed off..

Rei
Mar 17, 2001, 05:10 PM
Next time, think a better topic to match your post.....

DaHumAn
Mar 17, 2001, 05:19 PM
yes u need a topic that matches but back to forces, mmmm you have to see my fomarl with an inferno bazooka dood she fires insanely fast and does alot of damage i love it. from what ive seen only fomarls can shoot that fast with a bazooka its just insane. it goes faster than a racast with cb rifle with god battle equiped =)

meleth
Mar 17, 2001, 05:39 PM
Oh the topic was jsut there to make sure i got everyones attention and to see how many pervs we got on this board http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif

Guess i gonna have to find me a bazooka then. If it's possible for withill to get one that is.