PDA

View Full Version : Read this!

Draega87
Jul 11, 2003, 10:35 AM
Ok, I was doing the forest of sorrow quest offline with an oran FOmar. When i completed the quest and chose the option "no it should stay here" i went back to where i first saw the baby hildebear, and i talked to it several times when i looked to my left i saw a shiny thing on the ground, you know like in the quest where you get the capsules for the greedy trader, or whatever. and when i picked it up, it said i had to many items in my inventory. I only had 15 in there.. Im doing it again now, and im going to drop everything in my inventory when i go to pick it up. Has anyone done this? If so let me know, shanks.

Dan_theUltimate
Jul 11, 2003, 10:51 AM
No this has not happened to me...ever, I am oran and don't really care it is just a glitch (prolly xbx ver) and is just a waste o time

Draega87
Jul 11, 2003, 10:56 AM
Heh nevermind.. I did it over.. It was a moon atomizer... how.. quaint.. blargh..

Dan_theUltimate
Jul 11, 2003, 10:59 AM
MOON ATOMIZER!!!??? :#
You must have blown!

Draega87
Jul 11, 2003, 11:49 AM
I might do it again and tell the chick to take it with us.. or maybe the time you beat the quest in could make the item vary.. oh well who cares, no use in stressing over it. If you try lemme know or somehting. Holla.

VulpesMundi
Jul 11, 2003, 12:21 PM
It's always a Moon Atomizer. You'll never get anything better than that.

Lone_Wolf_Nasca
Jul 11, 2003, 12:53 PM
Can this happen in other IDs besides Oran ?